Fit dogs

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

my little brindle bitch was pretty fit in this pic....she's also fairly easy to keep reasonably fit..  

Posted Images

1 minute ago, C.green said:

Sometimes dogs that look impressively fit aint really fit ya know.

I know mate bull blooded are one that always looks fit when there not but it’d be nice to see some running fit dog pics all the same fella especially from people on here that give it the big un all the time that peoples dogs ain’t worked enough surly they can set the standard of what a fit dog should look like 

• Haha 1

Deffo men i got a black n tan terrier dog here is deffo the fittest animal i got about me doesnt look that good but if dog aint running hares or deer about most days whilst being walked he gets swam in quite a fast river looks well but aint over muscled or over trim just good fit solid dog never see him panting hard or all foamed round the mouth. But some of the bull x and that ive had even tho theyve looked very good muscles pinging they havent ran there best overheated or got tired quickly. Nice trim dog shining in health and can move without looking poor or overmuscled is what i like to see

• Like 2

Ffs only asked for some pictures of running fit sighthunds/Lurchers as there’s no excuses as it’s season time! An it’d be nice to see some of these 4-5nights a week dogs that I keep hearing about. All I’ve got is excuses,terriers an schooling on muscle my question wasn’t a trick question it was just of pictures of fit dogs that are doing a bit 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
4 minutes ago, poxon said:

Ffs only asked for some pictures of running fit sighthunds/Lurchers as there’s no excuses as it’s season time! An it’d be nice to see some of these 4-5nights a week dogs that I keep hearing about. All I’ve got is excuses,terriers an schooling on muscle my question wasn’t a trick question it was just of pictures of fit dogs that are doing a bit 

??

I had a dog out of romeo that looked bursting fit all year round, even after a 10 week lay off it looked immaculate but that was mainly due to its skin & coat being so thin you could nearly see every muscle fiber. I prefer a rough coated dog myself and I don’t really go in for this ripped condition some people like to have their dogs in, I like a bit of a back on them, stands them in good sted for a long day/night in bad weather.

Mate of mine has a coursing bred dog you’d think to look at it the dog was out every day & night but it’s lucky to get 1 run a week, just genetics.

Edited by Shadow100
  • Like 3
11 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Stop beating about the bush then? who dogs are meant to be out 4/5 nights a week, who’s dogs is it your wanting to see?

Not beating round the bush ?no one in particular but over the summer I kept seeing on here real dog man speeches from real dog men! just thought the times nice to see some pictures but then again I’m sure I’ve seen some real dog man speeches from you in the past I’m guilty of it my self ?? wouldn’t hurt to bang a picture or two up of your up an coming dog up as it should have a bit of fitness in it by now I know you said you not at it as much as you once were but who gives a feck this thread was done to see some dogs either fit or coming in to fitness 

53 minutes ago, TOMO said:

my little brindle bitch was pretty fit in this pic....she's also fairly easy to keep reasonably fit..

DSC_7560.JPG.5fd5984f3174698f99a8feca1a1fd0a0.JPG.jpg

That pic should be shown to the youth of today mate.a fit dog and not a rib in sight.

Plenty of energy for a good shift ?

I remember that pic that was used by that lurcher group on here.AWL or something it was called.the pic they used was to me shocking it looked like 1 of them dogs on tv that's starving to death..

• Like 2