This is brilliant!

12 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

The same people who like and carry out such attacks are the same people who moan about travellers and all the gallelio crime . 

no one will get charged with that 

and if you or I do that we’d be in the cells now 

nice if you can get hunt work like 

yeh your right of course....

but its hunt sabs and there fair game.....:D

• Like 3

Ive found the types that enjoy terroriszing antis and sabs are normally the type to hide behind a camera phome themselves when they get abit of stick themselves. Or when sabs hit game farms are all over shooting news nearly crying lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
20 minutes ago, Balaur said:

Be interesting to see you guys reaction if someone came on your land wearing balaclavas mob handed calling your dogs across a busy road or you get collared by the badger sabs whilst out lamping a bunny or two?? 

No ones saying there not divs but ive found people that deal with them alot dont play these sorts of games with them. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
2 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

The same people who like and carry out such attacks are the same people who moan about travellers and all the gallelio crime . 

Sorry but that's bollocks. I'd love a lurcher but I can't because every keeper and farmer I know has put up with years of shite from scumbags running dogs, so now everyone is lumped in together. 

This is nothing to do with hunting. It's a farmer who has had enough of masked vigilantes thinking they can go anywhere they want. Often the farmer doesn't even let the hounds on but looses his cool at these van loads of scumbags driving down his lane. They were probably sabbing the badger cull seeing as it's dark in the pic 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
13 minutes ago, Balaur said:

Nah well most honest folk got too much to lose, but nice when they f**k with the wrong farmer now and again....

The problem with doing anything to them is they will just come back with more. So if your going to do it got to be done right ??

• Thanks 1

The sabs have been getting away with harassing people , shoots and hunts for years,  by the law of averages you are going to meet up with someone  that doesn't give a toss and is happy to dish some shit back ...good on him ..

• Like 3
12 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Well as a old hippy traveller and having been on the end of many a mental farmers ranting and raging's like being jammed up against a bus with a tractor, being muck sprayed with dead piglets in with the muck, having shot guns pushed in my face and a few just good old fashioned punch up's with winner has the final say type result and  if i had been driving that teleporter that landy wouldn't have been driving on any road ever again.Bullies are w*nkers no matter what side there from and a man has every right to defend himself or what he has by any means he has to do so from a bully, i'd rather sit in a cell all smashed up knowing i tried than live knowing others can control me with just threats...

• Like 4

Whoever said people that do this are cowards has never met an anti for sure .They spend their whole lives trying to intimidate and  respect only violence back .I defy anyone to  sit and take an amount of intimidation without planning some sort of recourse  .

They won’t be back in that farm any time soon .Respect to the driver of that loader .

Any hunt Ive been involved with that has stood up to the scum has seen the level of intimidation fall not rise .These excuses for men only operate in groups and catching a lad hunting on his own would suit the cowards just fine .

Saying that , give me an anti bloke over the screaming menopausal women any day .

Should of had the wheels off though .?

• Like 5
1 hour ago, foxdropper said:

Whoever said people that do this are cowards has never met an anti for sure .They spend their whole lives trying to intimidate and  respect only violence back .I defy anyone to  sit and take an amount of intimidation without planning some sort of recourse  .

They won’t be back in that farm any time soon .Respect to the driver of that loader .

Any hunt Ive been involved with that has stood up to the scum has seen the level of intimidation fall not rise .These excuses for men only operate in groups and catching a lad hunting on his own would suit the cowards just fine .

Saying that , give me an anti bloke over the screaming menopausal women any day .

Should of had the wheels off though .?

Hunts I have witnessed only do little things that don’t effect them that much and leaving with the cameras always get more trouble. Just like if you only have one supporter messing with them it don’t work. You have a group get them in a wood take there cameras and have a word they won’t turn up again knowing your mob handed