our pm in hiding

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I voted Tory, (Boris), for the first time in my life for two reasons; To prevent the racist, traitorous, commie tramp from becoming PM, and to get Brexit done. The first was achieved ea

I'm just glad that people didn't vote Corbyn...otherwise he'd have printed up billions of pounds and wrecked the economy ?

He fancies a couple of days off, got loads of them where I work doing it. They have a cough must self isolate (always a Thursday or Monday), get a test, two days later negative result, two weeks

On 17/11/2020 at 10:45, TRUEBRIT66 said:

Just down the road from you they are reporting the ASDA distribution depot has over 40 confirmed cases, if food distribution gets disrupted it could start getting messy.   

It'll be reet, the turks'll just have to set a few more elephants legs away on the turntable

Chilli sauce mate ?

rishi has been doing a lot of pr lately,kissing kids and all that look at me in my hard hat talking to the common people.wtf has that got to do with his job surely the idiot should be doing what he is paid to do.anyway i think doris will slip away like cameron did .do not blame me not my fault i let the public decide and all that crap just letting someone else take over and do feck all about delivering on brexit.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
15 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

He’s also not answering the question as to wether he still holds shares in one of the company’s pushing a vaccine ?

Rishi is a former goldman sachs banker, like Macron was a former Rothschild investment banker, those people are all technocrats.

I'd ask that question about Valance and Whitty...but you can probably already guess the answer

• Thanks 1