Tree argument.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This tree is causing no harm and is at the top of the garden and is a welcome sight as an indication of different seasons and a veriaty of birds visit it its a mood lifter on this shitty council estat

Aks if he checked if  there's a tree preservation order on it ?. Then bullshit him say there is and he will face the fine after its cut down  Ask if hes checked with the council 

Of course i have told him and one thing is for sure if he did get a smack in the mouth he would be running streight to the police like i said the tree is still standing and its fekin staying that way.

Posted Images

Aks if he checked if  there's a tree preservation order on it ?. Then bullshit him say there is and he will face the fine after its cut down 

Ask if hes checked with the council 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, tatsblisters said:

The idiot neighbour next door has just popped his head over the fence to say some one was coming to cut down the large sycamore tree at the top of the garden half of witch is on the deeds has been half mine . Were do i stand if i don't want it cutting down.

You own everything inside your boundary lines, the roots in the ground and the branch,s in the sky it’s that simple, had a similar case to deal with going back when I done my mates barn conversion with a huge tree on the boundary ?

7 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Have a look on your deeds.

Mine has the number and type of tree listed and are not allowed to be taken out .

Cheers.

same with mine, trees etc should be listed , but on my side   fence line mine ie fence panels , hedge row. but next doors took out some hedge that had died, had oil leak from my tank, she planting new bit hedge 10ft , fair enough .

1 hour ago, trigger2 said:

Not sure how you can own half a tree mate  I thought a hedge/trees are either yours or not yours.

If its yours he's allowed to cut back any over hanging bows/branches level with the boundary but by law has to offer you them back.

May vary from county to county, but when my mate bought his barn the neighbour had a massive tree that hung over the property, asked him if we could remove it or cut it back but he said no, so consulted a tree surgeon on the legality’s and was told the above, so dug a trench cut all the roots off that were in my mates land and all the branch’s that crossed the boundary line, next windy day the tree fell across the neighbours garden, no laws broken and no action ??

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Greyman said:

May vary from county to county, but when my mate bought his barn the neighbour had a massive tree that hung over the property, asked him if we could remove it or cut it back but he said no, so consulted a tree surgeon on the legality’s and was told the above, so dug a trench cut all the roots off that were in my mates land and all the branch’s that crossed the boundary line, next windy day the tree fell across the neighbours garden, no laws broken and no action ??

This tree is causing no harm and is at the top of the garden and is a welcome sight as an indication of different seasons and a veriaty of birds visit it its a mood lifter on this shitty council estate i live and his excuse is about picking leaf's up.

• Like 5
30 minutes ago, Greyman said:

It looks like it may depend where you are.

Screenshot_20201115-141607_Google.jpg.9f094b2cef3bfad59e099e16559840ca.jpg