Coursing Stud Dogs

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They all tend to look similar, this is my dog here. 

If you want a pup for your own pleasure, enjoyment and sport; there's plenty of decent stud dogs out there. If you want a big money match winner, bragging rights and future stud fees , forget it.

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Shadow100 said:

Don’t know how Hoover got a name as a decent possible stud dog, it was sold on pets4homes for £500

yes i know it was passed about abit .IF   his ped is right  IF !! there is some decent stuff in him ,that dont make him a      legend ,who knows he may through decent pups 

5 minutes ago, riohog said:

yes i know it was passed about abit .IF   his ped is right  IF !! there is some decent stuff in him ,that dont make him a      legend ,who knows he may through decent pups 

If you look at coursing dogs these days they’re all bred well, same names in all the pedigrees but a lot of the big names weren’t even up to much themselves you’re going back 3/4 generations to find a dog that was ran hard. I’d sooner use a dog of unknown breeding that was killing plenty of stuff if it was me. 

• Like 1
Just now, Shadow100 said:

If you look at coursing dogs these days they’re all bred well, same names in all the pedigrees but a lot of the big names weren’t even up to much themselves you’re going back 3/4 generations to find a dog that was ran hard. I’d sooner use a dog of unknown breeding that was killing plenty of stuff if it was me. 

lol yes   everything goes back to merlin and eve in the peds :whistling:

• Like 1
Just now, Kalibrgun said:

But only the proper ones can be traced back line bred 

if you think about the many many litters bred  out of so called top stuff and there will be hundreds, very few seem to be real legends ,maybe thats the breeding or is it the man behind the slip showing it alot of gear ?

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, riohog said:

if you think about the many many litters bred  out of so called top stuff and there will be hundreds, very few seem to be real legends ,maybe thats the breeding or is it the man behind the slip showing it alot of gear ?

Average dog will always be average regardless how much work you give it 

43 minutes ago, low plains drifter said:

Fuckun hell man, what do you think this is Facebook ?

You'll be showing us your cup of tea, bowl of porridge, and big toe sticking oot your sock next

Anyway have a good day

Lol I’m out and about mate you sure that wasn’t you sat in your chair cup a tea bowl a porridge big toe sticking out your boot I wear wellies ?