Chicken Feed !

6 hours ago, neil82 said:

you`d get sacked for A, not making a product to spec for the one with extra meat and B, theft for making a product below spec and putting the higher ingredients in someone else`s product, your not Robin Hood, your a thief who is unable to do a simple task

Buy ya pork pies in Mark's & Sparks do ya? ?

• Haha 3

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you was my manager you would be lying unconscious with a broken jaw in a puddle of your own piss ,you absolute bell end 

i must admit ..its a pet hate of mine..."job superiority"....i hate people that look down on others just cos they do ..what they deem to be a shit job...or not inteligent enough to do somthing better.

It's funny cos your a c**t .

Posted Images

58 minutes ago, FOXHUNTER said:

Never licked arse in my life mate , started the job as a manager. Some people have intelligence like it or not ?

It sounds like they made you up as a manager to sack people then they sacked you ??

Just now, FOXHUNTER said:

Wasnt sacked , what dont you understand about that ?‍♂️

Ok then.they used you to do the dirty work and then made you redundant.

If you was any good at your job you would still be there.

I bet you used to brag to your colleagues at break time how good the M&S pork pies are didn't you ?? and all along you was shoveling a happy shopper pork pie straight in your cake hole ,???

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, neil82 said:

you`d get sacked for A, not making a product to spec for the one with extra meat and B, theft for making a product below spec and putting the higher ingredients in someone else`s product, your not Robin Hood, your a thief who is unable to do a simple task

Leave off squire, most people wouldn’t know if they were stuffing pedigree Gloucester old spot or some lame p***y trotting horse in the gob ! Lol 

Just now, king said:

Ok then.they used you to do the dirty work and then made you redundant.

If you was any good at your job you would still be there.

I bet you used to brag to your colleagues at break time how good the M&S pork pies are didn't you ?? and all along you was shoveling a happy shopper pork pie straight in your cake hole ,???

Feck sake ,  you're clueless .

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, FOXHUNTER said:

Fecking immigrants coming over on the dinghies wouldn't even go to Happy Shopper ?

Right I was about to type this out but you beat me to it..

There was 1 paki lad working on the line next to me he was in charge of throwing large lumps of dough into the hopper which would be rolled over the top of the pies then a dye would stamp the lid from that sheet.

He would also throw large lumps maybe football size into another hole which was the filling.he would have his sleeves rolled up and his super hairy arms would be in the meat rucking up a big lump to throw in the hopper.

So how many of his arm hairs went in aswell I don't know ?

A few months after I left they started bringing in agency workers by the coach full ended up about 4 or 5 coach fulls each morning turning up.and hardly any of them could speak English or even understand any english.

They were like human robots.just show them what to do and they would carry on.so there are your immigrant's making products for M&S 

So stop thinking you are above anyone on here because you shop at M&S the food is the same quality as a lesser brand.

And the next time you invite bob and karren from work to your house for dinner.try not to brag about M&S food please...

6 hours ago, FOXHUNTER said:

Chicken for tea ?

20201105_144553.jpg

Steady on there Jamie Oliver, raised in a dark shed in 12 weeks with 38,000 other chickens laying in its own shit.......you are living like a Maharajah there ! Lol ? 

You’d be the man to tell us about quality pork pies and no mistake ! Lol 

• Haha 6