Chicken Feed !

12 hours ago, king said:

I would make about 20k M&S and 20k happy shopper pork pies each day. In-between each run the meat hopper would have to be stripped down and wheeled to the washroom to be washed down.then reassemble and run the next batch.you couldn't mix the M&S meat with the happy shopper meat.more pork in the M&S meat compared to the happy shopper meat that had more fat in it.as fat is cheaper than pork.

The meat would be made in the mixing room a paper ticket stuck on and put in the fridge untill it was needed in a stainless steel bin.

I ran the happy shopper batch first using the M&S meat.and then ran the M&S batch using happy shopper meat.

The supervisor came over and seen the ticket on my bench.he stared at it and said you are running the wrong meat.

So I said to him this..

The people who shop in M&S can afford a bit of extra food.but the single parents who are hard up can't.so when they go and buy a happy shopper pork pie they are getting M&S quality.but the M&S people are buying pork pies in M&S and they are getting happy shopper quality.

So by me running it like this a few times a week we are just giving a bit of extra quality to the happy shopper folks.

He grinned winked and walked off ? and didn't say a word about it again..

Not  clever or funny , if I was your manager you would have been sacked. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you was my manager you would be lying unconscious with a broken jaw in a puddle of your own piss ,you absolute bell end 

i must admit ..its a pet hate of mine..."job superiority"....i hate people that look down on others just cos they do ..what they deem to be a shit job...or not inteligent enough to do somthing better.

It's funny cos your a c**t .

Posted Images

1 hour ago, sid g said:

dont know if it still happens but the local pig farmer used to fetch all the school dinner left overs .from the local schools ...

Used to have snares on the bottom of the school fence, fold them up during the day then drop them on dark, the fox,s would be hitting the fence before you had dropped the last snare all going for the pig bins behind, done nearly £400 in pelts over  5 months off one school, early 80,s that was good shillings ?

• Like 4
6 minutes ago, FOXHUNTER said:

If you was my manager you would be lying unconscious with a broken jaw in a puddle of your own piss ,you absolute bell end 

• Like 1
  • Haha 14
1 hour ago, FOXHUNTER said:

And why would you sack me for.

Is it because I was giving a high quality product to people who wouldn't be able to buy a high quality product.

Maybe the people who would buy that pork pie would cut it up into slices and give it to the kids.thus the kids are having a good feed of quality meat.and not so much fat..

You sound like that scrooge guy..

1 minute ago, king said:

Failure to carry out instructions i.e. not doing your job properly. I always remember in my last management job complaining about incompetent staff.....my CEO said I blame you and when I asked why she said because you need to manage your staff. Basically get rid of dead wood they can always be replaced with better staff.....guess what I sacked the incompetent the next week and employed better ?

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, king said:

Is it because I was giving a high quality product to people who wouldn't be able to buy a high quality product.

Maybe the people who would buy that pork pie would cut it up into slices and give it to the kids.thus the kids are having a good feed of quality meat.and not so much fat..

You sound like that scrooge guy..

you`d get sacked for A, not making a product to spec for the one with extra meat and B, theft for making a product below spec and putting the higher ingredients in someone else`s product, your not Robin Hood, your a thief who is unable to do a simple task

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
3 minutes ago, FOXHUNTER said:

Failure to carry out instructions i.e. not doing your job properly. I always remember in my last management job complaining about incompetent staff.....my CEO said I blame you and when I asked why she said because you need to manage your staff. Basically get rid of dead wood they can always be replaced with better staff.....guess what I sacked the incompetent the next week and employed better ?

I always remember my last management job ? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, neil82 said:

you`d get sacked for A, not making a product to spec for the one with extra meat and B, theft for making a product below spec and putting the higher ingredients in someone else`s product, your not Robin Hood, your a thief who is unable to do a simple task

Are you and and foxhunter part of the secretive world of the pork pie police.

Who will go above and beyond to make sure the pork pies are safe ? ffs feck off..