Well now

4 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

If it wasn't for the shoots then I would of given up on the terriers when the ban first came in...only real legal way to carry on. We all need each other... The enemy are the establishment and these f***ing arse holes given air time to push their agenda... They are laughing at us all infighting and bitching amongst ourselves ?that's how they keep winning and chipping away at what we got left.... f**k me, only got to have a read on this place to see the old' I'm alright and f**k you all attitude'.... Stand there and argue the colour of shit... When we could be sticking together and fighting the cnuts toe to toe.... ? 

Why would we stick together with men that tell the police to take our dogs off us? f**k the lot of them. If lads are too scared to poach they need the keepers to give them permission but for lads that just go where they feel like it doesn’t make any difference. 

• Like 7

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If it wasn't for the shoots then I would of given up on the terriers when the ban first came in...only real legal way to carry on. We all need each other... The enemy are the establishment and these f

Strange how many “dog men” rush to defend the shooting community, when BASC & the countryside alliance throw us under the bus at every given opportunity. In their last press release regarding hare

I wouldn't say so... He's probably sick to death of having his livelihood ruined by clowns disturbing his birds and riding roughshot over his ground..same as a shepard etc... Let's be honest, there's

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Shadow100 said:

So if a keeper rings police on a lad running a hare is he a packham supporter? 

I wouldn't say so... He's probably sick to death of having his livelihood ruined by clowns disturbing his birds and riding roughshot over his ground..same as a shepard etc... Let's be honest, there's plenty of clowns in the dog game who think they can go and do what they please... Every action has a reparcussion... If your caught, you take it on the chin like a man... Don't cry and bitch like a little girl... What's the harm in introducing yourself and asking for permission? You may be pleasantly surprised? Or just maybe the keeper is a good judge of character and switched on, sees your a nob, tells you to do one.... At least You know where you are then? ?

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

I wouldn't say so... He's probably sick to death of having his livelihood ruined by clowns disturbing his birds and riding roughshot over his ground..same as a shepard etc... Let's be honest, there's plenty of clowns in the dog game who think they can go and do what they please... Every action has a reparcussion... If your caught, you take it on the chin like a man... Don't cry and bitch like a little girl... What's the harm in introducing yourself and asking for permission? You may be pleasantly surprised? Or just maybe the keeper is a good judge of character and switched on, sees your a nob, tells you to do one.... At least You know where you are then? ?

I was wondering why they keep telling me to do one.? LOL, that explains it!

it's always been us and them. the divide has been around for centuries, lurchermen have always been viewed with suspicion. majority never get permission and a lot that get in with keepers soon turn holier than thow on the lads they left behind. 

• Like 5
10 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Never damaged a thing in my life, never stole anything either, I’ll deliberately avoid birds if possible as well, who wants a load of pheasants making noise when they’re poaching? I’m as respectful as can be where land is concerned and I’ve had them ringing police on me more times than I can count. You’ll never catch me asking for permission to run my dog.

I took a walk on a keepered grouse moor the other day, I’ve actually walked 4 seperate moors in that area, I’ve not counted more than 4 white hares on any of those moors. Walk a single unkeepered moor in the highlands and you’ll see 20 plus easy. Unless keepers & landowners can make money off something then it gets wiped out. I’ve got no respect for people like that. 

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, fred90 said:

it's always been us and them. the divide has been around for centuries, lurchermen have always been viewed with suspicion. majority never get permission and a lot that get in with keepers soon turn holier than thow on the lads they left behind. 

Spot on, a lot of lads too scared to poach so get themselves in with keepers. Makes no difference to me but then they’ve got the cheek to try and preach to the rest of us about how poachings wrong just because they’ve got themselves a bit of permission. Truth of the matter is those men side with the shooting community, because they know if shooting stops, the dogs will have to stop as well, because the thought of hunting without permission terrifies them. They won’t admit it but that’s the facts.

Edited by Shadow100
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
3 hours ago, jigsaw said:

The greens are all horned up and happy I'd say

Screenshot_20201101_112803_com.facebook.orca.jpg

To be honest, if we're looking at a 6 week lock down and taking into consideration the crossover RVHD strain in hares then they SHOULD release them, that's my opinion. I only hope they get released back on the ground they came from rather than on the nearest convenient place where they might have little chance of surviving anyway.

I ought to add that while I've always enjoyed open coursing, park coursing of captive hares just isn't my cup of tea and coursing with muzzled hounds is in my opinion just silly.

Edited by Maximus Ferret
  • Like 3
3 hours ago, Shadow100 said:

Strange how many “dog men” rush to defend the shooting community, when BASC & the countryside alliance throw us under the bus at every given opportunity. In their last press release regarding hare coursing they called for all dogs to be seized when lads were pulled on suspicion.

Less shoots = more freedom for dog lads.

fu@ck the shooting bregade  and basc and tha packham types .

• Like 1