Black history month

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can anyone please explain the point of this ? Sick to death of switching on TV and listening to the moaners. Getting very tiresome now , time to get the huge chip off their shoulders.

I can’t answer for Gnasher but for the sake of a chat I can answer for me. When talking about “Black History Month” or Blacks in Europe what we are mostly talking about are Africans. You nev

Beautifully put....if i could articulate myself as well as Wilf can i might not have this hooter spread all across my boat race ?

Posted Images

I do sort of get it. For a long time black folk were kind of written out of history, as it was written by the dominant people in power at the time, and those who were literally capable. Ie us whites

So yer, I get why it would be good to highlight the parts black folk have played in history . . .. 

But s usual we somehow just make it some f***ing weird lip service, thats a bit cringe and hand clapping and only really appeases a bunch of flakey lefty whites.

Odd world we live in.

26 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

I do sort of get it. For a long time black folk were kind of written out of history, as it was written by the dominant people in power at the time, and those who were literally capable. Ie us whites

So yer, I get why it would be good to highlight the parts black folk have played in history . . .. 

But s usual we somehow just make it some f***ing weird lip service, thats a bit cringe and hand clapping and only really appeases a bunch of flakey lefty whites.

Odd world we live in.

I’d argue that black history has about as much place in small town Europe as White history does in an African village !........there is just no reason for it to be there and it’s massively insulting to the natives?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, W. Katchum said:

There you go pal, I urge you to not only watch there pish but cancel the licence an do it all above boards, tell them they a bunch a cnuts an you want nowt too do way them, I can be done an is easy an if enough done it. It will make a difference ?

https://www.tvlicensing.co.uk/check-if-you-need-one/topics/cancellations-and-refunds-top7

This bit i dont get . I have NowTv on my playstation that doesnt have any BBC content on there ? Surely that doesnt count . Also if i have sky free package (just the box) does that count because BBC is available on there but wouldnt be watched 

Please check that you won’t need your licence again before it expires. That means you won’t ever be watching live TV on any channel or service, or downloading or watching BBC programmes in iPlayer.

13 hours ago, WILF said:

I’d argue that black history has about as much place in small town Europe as White history does in an African village !........there is just no reason for it to be there and it’s massively insulting to the natives?

I suppose my argument would be that I would wish my children to learn the history of the world, the good, the bad and the ugly and I would also wish them to be taught an entirely accurate version of it. I believe world history has relevance anywhere. Certainly as much relevance as something like trigonometry. 

But ..... my original comment  wasn’t actually aimed at small town Europe, but more the USA, where black history month was thought up I believe. And you can’t even begin to deny that for a long time the part that folk or various non white ethnic groups have played in the history of that country, has been largely ignored or written out. So I was just saying I can see how the idea came about.

No my argument was also that I think ‘black history month’ is horse shit. Just redress the balance fairly. Don’t falsely focus on stuff and ram it down ppls throats to appease a few. Just take an honest look at curriculums etc and make sure they are honest representations.

• Like 1

Is there any point at all having a discussion or debate ? It do you just want a place to rant and vent your anger ?

I have an honest question for you ? Are you the kind of guy who thinks whites are just totally (perhaps genetically) superior to other races ? Honest question, not an attack, I’m just curious 

3 hours ago, SheepChaser said:

Is there any point at all having a discussion or debate ? It do you just want a place to rant and vent your anger ?

I have an honest question for you ? Are you the kind of guy who thinks whites are just totally (perhaps genetically) superior to other races ? Honest question, not an attack, I’m just curious 

I can’t answer for Gnasher but for the sake of a chat I can answer for me.

When talking about “Black History Month” or Blacks in Europe what we are mostly talking about are Africans.

You never see an image of an Asian or an Indian or a Sikh, it’s always an African or some close derivative.

So, imho compared to your common or garden African white folks are cognitively far superior in every single way, period ! 

As a group we have taken human achievement to ever greater heights......that is absolutely without question.

Asians and Arabs can also be recognised for their contribution to mankind but your African never contributed a thing, ever......he didn’t know how to even think up the thing to contribute.

To compare modern day Europeans to Africans is a comparison between the modern world and the Stone Age, we gain absolutely nothing from these people and I’m sure being forced together with us is as hellish and experience for them as it is for us generally speaking.

Im not angry about it, I don’t hate anyone, I just see what I see and what is obvious.?

• Like 8

Not if you dont want to no.............im not angry,my anger passed years ago.

For sake of not avoiding the question....yes probably.....but in all honesty i dont care too much for other races i only care about my own race and nation.....its how being a nationalist works.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Not if you dont want to no.............im not angry,my anger passed years ago.

For sake of not avoiding the question....yes probably.....but in all honesty i dont care too much for other races i only care about my own race and nation.....its how being a nationalist works.

I listen to what you and other put on threads about race and agree with pretty much all of it.i’ve been seeing it for 30 years in my town.

would you not say you care for everybody but those closest to home first or f**k everybody except White Europeans.?

and to you @WILF