A Sporting Great.

• Replies 724
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He is a Cnut ......

The only reason these are hostile times is because of people like him !

No it doesn’t but he is a grade a Cnut .....

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Then he should learn some humility appreciate his privalidged life and maybe do something to actually help all his black mates that he doesn’t have as he is nothing more than a little snivelling Uncle Tom in there eyes, being made a night of the realm for driving a car for huge personal rewards is a joke in my eyes, sorry, I have more respect for fury for telling them to shove it myself ?

How do you know what he's doing to help? 

Now if you're debating whether sports stars should be knighted that's another discussion. 

29 minutes ago, WILF said:

No, what you want to achieve you will.

Do I think there are things endemic in social circles ?, absolutely, but the trouble with black folks is that they never seem very prepared to look that close to home.

The constraints in the black community are ones that they very much put on themselves......

Once again it comes down to do you need bad old whitey to fix this for you or can you do it yourself ?.........normally it’s down to us ! 

These constraints are there for poorer white families as well, if you want to pretend we would be living in heaven today if it weren't for black immigration then you're living in a fantasy world if you ask me. 

7 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

These constraints are there for poorer white families as well, if you want to pretend we would be living in heaven today if it weren't for black immigration then you're living in a fantasy world if you ask me. 

Look, I was an utter prick at school and expelled at 14 and off I went to work with a massive chip on my shoulder and thinking I knew it all.

But, you either stay a f***ing non starter or you screw your loaf, get your head down and strive to be better! 

Anyone can do this, the fact that the black community continually fail to do so en masse says more about them than it does about indigenous white people in Britain.

Suck it up, its a fact ?

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, WILF said:

Look, I was an utter prick at school and expelled at 14 and off I went to work with a massive chip on my shoulder and thinking I knew it all.

But, you either stay a f***ing non starter or you screw your loaf, get your head down and strive to be better! 

Anyone can do this, the fact that the black community continually fail to do so en masse says more about them than it does about indigenous white people in Britain.

Suck it up, its a fact ?

spot on the  last sentence    mate.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, WILF said:

Suck it up, its a fact ?

What you fail to grasp is poverty breeds poverty. 

What excuses do you have for white communities going down the shitter without the influence in blacks in the regions? 

Maybe just maybe the ever growing  divide between rich and poor has something to do with it? 

You speak of Obama, well that just goes to show given the right environment the dreaded black man can succeed. 

Or is he now just a token black president? 

33 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

What you fail to grasp is poverty breeds poverty. 

What excuses do you have for white communities going down the shitter without the influence in blacks in the regions? 

Maybe just maybe the ever growing  divide between rich and poor has something to do with it? 

You speak of Obama, well that just goes to show given the right environment the dreaded black man can succeed. 

Or is he now just a token black president? 

But it’s not a given, and keep telling black folks that it is a given is doing them no favours.

We have chucked everything and the kitchen sink at the black community over the years and still they can’t get themselves together because they live by the “never going to win, not our fault, won’t bother trying” mantra spouted by blokes like yourself.

I mentioned me getting expelled from school, well I went to a school reunion a good few years back and bumped into a lad there who was in my year.

He is an Astro Physicist and head of a department at a very good private school !

He came from the same area, lived in an ex council semi like everyone else in the area, his parents wasn’t well off.

He was exactly the same Herbert as the rest of us.......do you know why I got expelled and he is an Astro Physicist ?

Its because he tried hard, made good choices and I didn’t ! 

Simple as that ! 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Greb147 said:

Or maybe it's for jumping on the mental health bandwagon to disguise his drug cheating? 

I wouldn't 'exactly" put it like that, but yeah pretty close. 

There are far more people involved in mental health FAR MORE DESERVING of a knighthood than tyson fury.

1 minute ago, WILF said:

But it’s not a given, and keep telling black folks that it is a given is doing them no favours.

We have chucked everything and the kitchen sink at the black community over the years and still they can’t get themselves together because they live by the “never going to win, not our fault, won’t bother trying” mantra spouted by blokes like yourself.

I mentioned me getting expelled from school, well I went to a school reunion a good few years back and bumped into a lad there who was in my year.

He is an Astro Physicist and head of a department at a very good private school !

He came from the same area, lived in an ex council semi like everyone else in the area, his parents wasn’t well off.

He was exactly the same Herbert as the rest of us.......do you know why I got expelled and he is an Astro Physicist ?

Its because he tried hard, made good choices and I didn’t ! 

Simple as that ! 

Nothings a given here but we are talking as a whole here. 

You still didn't explain why many white communities are in ruins? 

You can't blame the black man for their failures, maybe it's a case of "we will never be anything, not our problem, why bother" attitude?