A Sporting Great.

• Replies 724
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He is a Cnut ......

The only reason these are hostile times is because of people like him !

No it doesn’t but he is a grade a Cnut .....

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

You stick to chavy necklaces lotto lout. ?

You could fit your council house in my front room mate.did have a field track but the dust was settling on the swimming pool.all tidy now,got maize wheat,barley,grass,looks nice.??

20 minutes ago, Qbgrey said:

You could fit your council house in my front room mate.did have a field track but the dust was settling on the swimming pool.all tidy now,got maize wheat,barley,grass,looks nice.??

Too right I could cos you live in a field now you've spunked your winnings up the wall.... ?

dont know why you bother greb...cant be arsed to read the 10 pages i missed...let me gues .....hamilton is a c**t and we hope he dies ...close enough...

as a sportsman athelete....in f1 hes the best theres ever been...

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, TOMO said:

dont know why you bother greb...cant be arsed to read the 10 pages i missed...let me gues .....hamilton is a c**t and we hope he dies ...close enough...

You know the drill pal. 

Each to their own but you can't deny the lads sporting greatness. 

The part time racists will eventually get over it. 

12 minutes ago, TOMO said:

you cant compare todays f1 drivers and drivers of 20-30yrs ago,the cars today are virtually rev and go :whistling:

• Like 1

Not my sport to be honest, my brother loves his motor sports...he reckons Hamilton is by far the best driver ever, his will to win takes him to the edge all the time, which in turn makes him exciting to watch...thats his opinion... got to recognise his achievements, its no fluke to be at the top of the tree in whatever sport you compete in, talent and tons of hard work...

Unfortunately race/politics are now the hot topic for everyone, its become so dividing its toxic to be honest, to hold a neutral view is now frowned upon...pick your side we are all told... 

I recognise his sporting achievement and applaud him for the hard work, longevity and talent it takes to be the all time best ... like many the platform he has been given has allowed him to voice his views and puts him in a precarious position to half of his fans who may not agree, whether or not racism needs to be highlighted in F1 none of us know, I would suggest Hamilton being the only black driver would have the best idea, whether such a strong stance and solidarity to the BLM movement is required im not so sure, the sport has certainly been very good to him and the fans have supported him...he is losing some of that support imo

• Like 4
1 minute ago, NEWKID said:

Not my sport to be honest, my brother loves his motor sports...he reckons Hamilton is by far the best driver ever, his will to win takes him to the edge all the time, which in turn makes him exciting to watch...thats his opinion... got to recognise his achievements, its no fluke to be at the top of the tree in whatever sport you compete in, talent and tons of hard work...

Unfortunately race/politics are now the hot topic for everyone, its become so dividing its toxic to be honest, to hold a neutral view is now frowned upon...pick your side we are all told... 

I recognise his sporting achievement and applaud him for the hard work, longevity and talent it takes to be the all time best ... like many the platform he has been given has allowed him to voice his views and puts him in a precarious position to half of his fans who may not agree, whether or not racism needs to be highlighted in F1 none of us know, I would suggest Hamilton being the only black driver would have the best idea, whether such a strong stance and solidarity to the BLM movement is required im not so sure, the sport has certainly been very good to him and the fans have supported him...he is losing some of that support imo

Great post and fully agree. ?

1 minute ago, paddyluke said:

you cant compare todays f1 drivers and drivers of 20-30yrs ago,the cars today are virtually rev and go :whistling:

you know i think its the opposite ....i think the cars today are far more technical to drive....back then there wernt to many restrictions and cars were just gears brake throtal steering wheel ...and go as fast as possible....

look at yesterdays race....hamilton first his team mate botas ....was where...same car

• Like 2