Sign in to follow this  
iworkwhippets

a bit of civility

5 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

Like has been said manners cost nothing i have also found southerners i have met have had better manners than northerners.

Really? Iv honestly found southerners a lot more ignorant, get on a bus in Glasgow then get on a bus in London an I bet you more folk give you the time of time up north, like iv said tho my accent an looks often fcuk me up ๐Ÿ˜‚ but I honestly thought it was other way๐Ÿ‘

51 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Really? Iv honestly found southerners a lot more ignorant, get on a bus in Glasgow then get on a bus in London an I bet you more folk give you the time of time up north, like iv said tho my accent an looks often fcuk me up ๐Ÿ˜‚ but I honestly thought it was other way๐Ÿ‘

I should have refraised it better mate I ment the dog lads I have met over the year's those who I thought were lads with good manners were the lads from east London.ย 

• Like 1

Just now, tatsblisters said:

I should have refraised it better mate I ment the dog lads I have met over the year's those who I thought were lads with good manners were the lads from east London.ย 

Only met aย couple dog lads from down there an for all they were a bit mental haha they are good lads, an come on here now an again ๐Ÿ‘ iv never had problems with dog lads you north tho I have kept me circle quite tight over the years

• Like 1

Manners are a must.ive always respected my elders.i remember being 18 in the pub in neath Friday afternoon.

2 old ladies sitting there sipping a drink.i offered them both a drink to which they said yes please.we had a chat for a few mins.

Whilst about 30 men were looking at me very suspiciously.why didn't they offer the 2 old ladies a drink.bunch of cnuts all of them..well what would you expect from the townies lol

I picked up all the perm around me. the last farm yesterday.

Simply because of manners.treat people like c**ts and you will be treated the same..

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, king said:

Manners are a must.ive always respected my elders.i remember being 18 in the pub in neath Friday afternoon.

2 old ladies sitting there sipping a drink.i offered them both a drink to which they said yes please.we had a chat for a few mins.

Whilst about 30 men were looking at me very suspiciously.why didn't they offer the 2 old ladies a drink.bunch of cnuts all of them..well what would you expect from the townies lol

Simply because of manners.treat people like c**ts and you will be treated the same..

"Manners are a must"

"Bunch if cnuts all of them what do you expect off townies"

• Haha 4

17 hours ago, king said:

Thats just generosity though mate i dont think theres any real connection between manners and generosity......generosity without sincerity is just being flash ive seen plenty of generous acts that lacked manners.

Im sure you was being sincere.....im just saying likeย ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Like 1