Harcombe books

9 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Won already BN .When Donny gets all pissy and on the back foot it’s game set and match lol.

Hes no fun like he used to be .Bites too soon and too easy .

Catterick was a guess too but seems to be on the money lol .Nothing there .Went there years ago and not impressed lol.

Cowardly lol ,like the chap who never set foot on the beach while back when he was saying in same town .

Couldnt make the shit up ??????

What a horrible man 

• Thanks 1

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not  met a man yet who doesn't embellish the the truth a tad?.... Take from it what you want.... Old DH has done his bit for us... Alot more than most, will always be crabbers. 

I think Harcombe writes a good book personally.

Always the same ,turns into a slagging match !  Harcombe books are ok and same goes for Darcy ,bill Doherty   

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

No mate ,been wet many times .The Night vision scope dosnt work in the wet .Moisture in the air or something .

Ah right my mate in Wales who I used to shot with.was fanatical about stripping the stock from the action every night he went home.to dry and oil everything.browning x bolt 22'250 nice gun.

The amount of times we stood in them sheep fields with sideways rain.fecking soaked through..

• Like 1