Harcombe books

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not  met a man yet who doesn't embellish the the truth a tad?.... Take from it what you want.... Old DH has done his bit for us... Alot more than most, will always be crabbers. 

I think Harcombe writes a good book personally.

Always the same ,turns into a slagging match !  Harcombe books are ok and same goes for Darcy ,bill Doherty   

Posted Images

On 12/09/2020 at 22:19, W. Katchum said:

Awsome 2 of the forums biggest bullshitter an pure wallopers are trying to slate somebody for doing same ? yous are just jealous he made money doing it ??

Says the wannabe with not one single hunting related post on here lol .Say no more .Parasite ?

• Like 1
8 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

You an the messer Morton have been offered to come actually hunt, not talk about it you silly lil fat man ?

When was that Donny ?.What sort of hunting do you actually do bud .Seriously I’m interested .

You talk like you’ve been around digging lads all your life yet you’ve never owned a decent digging dog ,same with lurchers I’m told .I believe you have a shotgun cert and a half decent Plummer .

Why don’t you do a write up about your hunting butty .Genuine question cos I’m interested .Your lad is very keen from what you’ve written so you must be out with him .

There has to be more to you than trolling pages of shite on here ,hunting for likes .

Please give us an insight into your hunting style and methods Don .

• Like 1
4 hours ago, foxdropper said:

When was that Donny ?.What sort of hunting do you actually do bud .Seriously I’m interested .

You talk like you’ve been around digging lads all your life yet you’ve never owned a decent digging dog ,same with lurchers I’m told .I believe you have a shotgun cert and a half decent Plummer .

Why don’t you do a write up about your hunting butty .Genuine question cos I’m interested .Your lad is very keen from what you’ve written so you must be out with him .

There has to be more to you than trolling pages of shite on here ,hunting for likes .

Please give us an insight into your hunting style and methods Don .

Seems a lot of lads spend more time talking ball sh@it on here than out doing what they say they doing . Take every mans word with pinch of salt unles you been out with him and see it with your own two eyes .

Edited by Moocher71
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
13 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Come find out, you been told. You know folk the been here an was questioning the about me asking if folk on pics was me ffs, you know what I do but I won’t be telling you nowt as I believe your a grass, come find out of it interests you that much, lots an lots have been here?

Once a week , twice if I’m lucky

My dogs are shite but suit me fine ?

like therapy this ?

• Haha 2

I don’t know anyone who’s been to you Don and not asked anyone about pics so your making it up butty or being fed shit lol.

I’d say your guessing lol.Not that interested tbh .

Winged what  I wrote but I suspect not far from the truth .

Youve never asked me up ,why would you ,we don’t get on butty .Your a strange lad Don .

Still wondering why you asked me to meet your sister in a pm ?another strange addition to your infatuation .

All I’m asking is for an insight into your hunting style ,not a meet the family thing ffs .

You keep referring to me as grass . Just wondering  how you can substantiate that claim with people I’ve grassed on lol.

Again Don any hunting topics you don’t mind sharing please .

Walloper ???made up name just like the rest of your life it appears ???????

The whole thl can see your struggling with the hunting issue Don because your getting agitated lol.
Walloper ...a person who wallops people or a strikingly large person .
Which am I Donny ??????

Seems your the bullshitter big style but then we all knew that ?????Parasitic bullshitter who dosnt hunt yet comes  on a hunting forum to take the piss .

If Ive left anything out Don feel free to add .

Just looked up Catterick and from memory not a lot there bud so I’ll give the invite a miss thanks ???????

Won already BN .When Donny gets all pissy and on the back foot it’s game set and match lol.

Hes no fun like he used to be .Bites too soon and too easy .

Catterick was a guess too but seems to be on the money lol .Nothing there .Went there years ago and not impressed lol.

Cowardly lol ,like the chap who never set foot on the beach while back when he was saying in same town .

Couldnt make the shit up ??????