Shake hands , shake hands THL royal rumble 2020

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ken sat cautiously in the small hedgerow , the insertion to the location had been overnight and stealthy . Avoiding all skylining , he had memorised the ten figure Grid attached to the hunting life su

“Are you sure this is safe ? “ said kings wife as she stood atop a mountain .  “Yes dear , how many times have I told you ? I’ve watched 3 you tube videos , a dvd and read a few articles . “ he r

Amazing !! Lol ? ? 

Posted Images

23 hours ago, king said:

I could picture gnasher driving the rs2000 by that pic of his forearm he must be some size lad.i can imagine wilf being squeezed towards the passenger window by gnashers shoulder 

Whilst wilf is Shouting to gnasher.the manor is being taken over with wogs gnash what we gonna do.

As gnasher replys .we will take care of it my son.

I wish I was on the back seat ?

I'm getting Donkey Kong with Morph

• Haha 2
12 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Absolutely ridiculous,complete and utter nonsense !.....they never even made a " Vintage Rs2000 cabriolet ".....not unless you mean them mincey XR3 shape wanky things.

Apart from that it all sounds quite believable ?

Hey hey now mate.i had a white xr3i rag top complete with tow hitch for pulling the caravan about various road jobs in the uk.

There can't of been many towing caravans about mid 90's ? 

I can see why though 1,6 petrol had no power ?

2 minutes ago, king said:

Hey hey now mate.i had a white xr3i rag top complete with tow hitch for pulling the caravan about various road jobs in the uk.

There can't of been many towing caravans about mid 90's ? 

I can see why though 1,6 petrol had no power ?

Nah not for me mate....the mk 1 & 2 Rs2000's were the connoisseur's car for horrible little hooligan kids round our way....usually because they had good alarms on so it probably meant you owned it ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Nah not for me mate....the mk 1 & 2 Rs2000's were the connoisseur's car for horrible little hooligan kids round our way....usually because they had good alarms on so it probably meant you owned it ?

I was with the future wife about 6 months.she spent a few days with me in the caravan in oxford.we were on our way to her mother's house in Shrewsbury traveling up the m6 I was telling her the car was a beast etc ? 

126mph it wouldn't go no more on the m6 a white mercedes sprinter van was behind flashing his headlights I pulled into the middle lane and he sailed past ? 

I felt a right prick ?

• Haha 1
30 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Absolutely ridiculous,complete and utter nonsense !.....they never even made a " Vintage Rs2000 cabriolet ".....not unless you mean them mincey XR3 shape wanky things.

Apart from that it all sounds quite believable ?

That was my biggest gripe with the opening thread, struggled to get past the words rs2000 and cabriolet used in the same sentence, back in the day RS stood for rally sport, after the mk2 you were lucky to get up the shop without them rusting away and disintegrating let alone around a rally course, still get goose bumps watching this bloke, real car and real driving skills, 

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, Greyman said:

That was my biggest gripe with the opening thread, struggled to get past the words rs2000 and cabriolet used in the same sentence, back in the day RS stood for rally sport, after the mk2 you were lucky to get up the shop without them rusting away and disintegrating let alone around a rally course, still get goose bumps watching this bloke, real car and real driving skills, 

Me going to see King paraglide. 

Edited by Greb147
  • Haha 7
22 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

The mk2 is my dream car, as a teenager in the mid 80s a few older lads had them. And also a bit more affordable was the harrier. Ive got a spare barn..

• Like 1