Jump to content

Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, TOMO said:

I work with a few young lads on the door....who have day jobs as well proper grafters they are....

and some of you may remember notts hunter and rew of this site......both them lads out fitting windows 12 hours a day ...both good grafters...both in there early 20's...

if you had been down here drover I would have put those two lads your way if they had wanted a job change....

That’s the same rew that left moochers when he realised he couldn’t extort money from everyone. Good lad he was 😂

Edited by Shadow100
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post

1 hour ago, TOMO said:

I work with a few young lads on the door....who have day jobs as well proper grafters they are....

and some of you may remember notts hunter and rew of this site......both them lads out fitting windows 12 hours a day ...both good grafters...both in there early 20's...

if you had been down here drover I would have put those two lads your way if they had wanted a job change....

Really suprised at rew being a grafter thought he gave up work to be a youtube star 🤣🤣🤣

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, nothernlite said:

Really suprised at rew being a grafter thought he gave up work to be a youtube star 🤣🤣🤣

lol....yeh that didn't work out did it...no harm in dreaming....just not something that would have worked in reality ...

and it was hardly extorition shadow ....just wanted to set up a subscription charge ....

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

Like I said it has to be the right type of recruitment and if those taking the oath to protect get caught with the shit in their system they themselfs should have the book thrown at them even more so that street level scum .

They should know this without question from the off and be well aware of it.

Cocaine use and abuse is probably the biggest route cause of the collapse of society and its morals ect 

Every little gain made against its use will benefit society as a whole on many levels .

 

Fancy a Santa's eyebrow 

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Shadow100 said:

Me personally I do the minimum amount of work I possibly can so I can spend more time doing things I enjoy like dogs etc.
None of us know what’s round the corner or how long we’ve got left.

Can u start monday

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Black neck said:

Can u start monday

What you paying for the day? Do you supply breakfast and dinner? Do you get the cans in for 4 o'clock? 😁 

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, TOMO said:

lol....yeh that didn't work out did it...no harm in dreaming....just not something that would have worked in reality ...

and it was hardly extorition shadow ....just wanted to set up a subscription charge ....

I don’t know the lad could just see a mile away he was a bit of a chancer 😂


To be fair though, there’s a lot more worse people than him made a lot more money out of filming running dogs.

 

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

What you paying for the day? Do you supply breakfast and dinner? Do you get the cans in for 4 o'clock? 😁 

U have 2 get up at 4 eat handful of hot gravel work 14 hours at mill for tuppence every 4 years

If your lucky

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Personally i think its the ease in which kids can get into uni and higher education . Not saying its not a great thing for kids leaving school but when i was leaving school the real clever ones went to further education and did well for themselves.  The rest of us went into the workforce doing building /factory etc and worked our way up . By 19/20 years old we were already used to mondays being ruff , paying taxes , rain , dickhead co workers. From what i see round here a real massive amount of kids go onto higher education with very little thought into what their doing or future jobs  . They get given student loans and fair bit of coin while their there . I know plenty of boys through football who use it as a piss up doing sports science of something like that then when it all finishes their 20+ age and havnt done a days work yet

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, Black neck said:

U have 2 get up at 4 eat handful of hot gravel work 14 hours at mill for tuppence every 4 years

If your lucky

Luxury 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
26 minutes ago, Black neck said:

U have 2 get up at 4 eat handful of hot gravel work 14 hours at mill for tuppence every 4 years

If your lucky

We had get up at 3 in the morning half a hour before we went to bed eat hand full of cold gravel work 28 hours a day down mill and pay mill owner for the right to go to work , and when got home our dad would thrash us to sleep with belt ,but we were happy tho 😂

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post

It’s easy to say about young lads being lazy, but I’d bet there’s been a lot of hardworking young lads sickened by the lazy b*****ds that employ/manage them. A lot of companies take young lads on with the promise of training, career progression & competitive wages, when in reality they’re just looking for someone to do all the shit jobs they can’t be arsed with for minimum wage, then when they get older and they'd have to pay them more they f**k them off and replace them with another 16-18 year old.

Theres only so many days a keen young lad can get shouted & moaned at by some fat work shy idiot for minimum wage before he loses his work ethic. There’s more to life than that IMO and that’s the way a lot of companies treat young boys these days so there’s 2 sides to that argument.

Edited by Shadow100
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, Shadow100 said:

It’s easy to say about young lads being lazy, but I’d bet there’s been a lot of hardworking young lads sickened by the lazy b*****ds that employ/manage them. A lot of companies take young lads on with the promise of training, career progression & competitive wages, when in reality they’re just looking for someone to do all the shit jobs they can’t be arsed with for minimum wage, then when they get older and they'd have to pay them more they f**k them off and replace them with another 16-18 year old.

Theres only so many days a keen young lad can get shouted & moaned at by some fat work shy manager for minimum wage before he loses his work ethic. There’s more to life than that IMO and that’s the way a lot of companies treat young boys these days so there’s 2 sides to that argument.

Shite of your a grafter you’ll always find a job your appreciated in, jist too lazy to try most youngsters 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, Shadow100 said:

It’s easy to say about young lads being lazy, but I’d bet there’s been a lot of hardworking young lads sickened by the lazy b*****ds that employ/manage them. A lot of companies take young lads on with the promise of training, career progression & competitive wages, when in reality they’re just looking for someone to do all the shit jobs they can’t be arsed with for minimum wage, then when they get older and they'd have to pay them more they f**k them off and replace them with another 16-18 year old.

Theres only so many days a keen young lad can get shouted & moaned at by some fat work shy idiot for minimum wage before he loses his work ethic. There’s more to life than that IMO and that’s the way a lot of companies treat young boys these days so there’s 2 sides to that argument.

Never done me no harm i had 2 scrub shithouse wi me barehands  then spend me lunch break gerrin bummed be the forman no such thing as minimum wage then just a crust o stale bread 

If you were lucky

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...