7 minutes ago, dytkos said:

You trippin' now Deano?

Cheers D.

Drug free mate for nearly 18yrs and looking forward to the grandkid this Xmas ? can't wait..it will be like having my lads again as baby's .and the grand kid is a boy ?

• Like 4

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yep like i say each to their own once your flaked out in the evening,i just like people around me to be on the ball,from what ive seen over the years i think it induces apathy and indifference....saps

When I was a bairn my trousers were so thin I could sit on a penny and tell which side was heads or tails.

All you fckin druggies. Its all fun and games till it effects you. My family has been seriously effected by drugs this weekend.  I do some work in a laboratory where they refine the devil's weed

Posted Images

1 minute ago, king said:

Drug free mate for nearly 18yrs and looking forward to the grandkid this Xmas ? can't wait..it will be like having my younger lads again.and the grand kid is a boy ?

Congratulations king I bet he gets away with things your lads didn't enjoy ?

5 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Congratulations king I bet he gets away with things your lads didn't enjoy ?

I've heard that from many a lad on here mate about the grandkids.

I can't wait till he holds his first ferret and catches his first rabbit.and trout etc.

Obviously he's my lads son.but I want to be standing there behind them when it happens mate..

Can't wait ? or and the river swimming I was mad keen on it with my 3 lads and they loved every minute of it.laying on a body board with diving mask staring at the trout below.priceless ,?

• Like 3
10 minutes ago, king said:

I've heard that from many a lad on here mate about the grandkids.

I can't wait till he holds his first ferret and catches his first rabbit.and trout etc.

Obviously he's my lads son.but I want to be standing there behind them when it happens mate..

Can't wait ? or and the river swimming I was mad keen on it with my 3 lads and they loved every minute of it.laying on a body board with diving mask staring at the trout below.priceless ,?

Good news I bet you baby sit more than you realise it's great  my grand kids tie me up knots ? but I'm firm with them ? 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Blackmag said:

Good news I bet you baby sit more than you realise it's great  my grand kids tie me up knots ? but I'm firm with them ? 

I'm sure the wife thinks she is having a baby ?. I bet you are telling the wife all the time.ring them tell them we are cooking dinner tonight ? get them around..

• Like 1
10 hours ago, king said:

I used to take lots of trips and bonged like a pro in my younger years dogfox.

I haven't taken drugs since my lad was 1yr old not even a drag on a joint.hes nearly 19 now.

There comes a time when you have to grow up a bit mate..the best and legal drug to take now is adrenaline ?

My son is sitting opposite me now with his pregnant girlfriend.

Katchum I bet could tell you some story's from the valleys in the 90's the place was wild mate..

f**k growing up what are you talking about, my boys 27 he’s now old enough to share the bong with his old da and do all the packing ??????

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
3 minutes ago, Stockpot said:

No. He read this thread, got off his tits on 'shrooms....and now he doesn't care what's going on in the loft!

That’s it he’s thinking feck the loft I’m off it ?

Just now, W. Katchum said:

What is that? Speed? Never heard of anybody bombing coke before, but know lots used do a bomb a paste in skins years back, that was one dirty drug I couldn’t ever get on with, orrible gear ☹️

It was weren't it, and coke killed clubbing

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

What is that? Speed? Never heard of anybody bombing coke before, but know lots used do a bomb a paste in skins years back, that was one dirty drug I couldn’t ever get on with, orrible gear ☹️

Yeah just speed.we got 10 g's and 5 ounces of weed.nice clean speed not the yellow putty we used to get.