• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yep like i say each to their own once your flaked out in the evening,i just like people around me to be on the ball,from what ive seen over the years i think it induces apathy and indifference....saps

When I was a bairn my trousers were so thin I could sit on a penny and tell which side was heads or tails.

All you fckin druggies. Its all fun and games till it effects you. My family has been seriously effected by drugs this weekend.  I do some work in a laboratory where they refine the devil's weed

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

To be fair mate I can’t be arsed 

If you poison them you will have to go through a very smelly period followed by a fly infestation, better to cut off there food source and block the holes with expanding foam, rats are super smart and if you catch a couple in snappers they usually move on if you just have a family group, ??

10 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

Modern poisons don't leave a smelly fly blown carcass.

My sister had a couple of rats put down poison rats died under the floor stunk the house out as they decomposed and attracted a swarm of flys, how do modern poisons prevent this from happening? As hers was only a couple of years back ? 

6 minutes ago, sid g said:

sort of proves your point ...

Well I did say didn’t I. 
lurcherman can’t be arsed to ask a question in the right section he said. 
so best bet is play some music. 

43 minutes ago, Greyman said:

My sister had a couple of rats put down poison rats died under the floor stunk the house out as they decomposed and attracted a swarm of flys, how do modern poisons prevent this from happening? As hers was only a couple of years back ? 

Poisons over the shelf might not be the same but I'm sure they now dry them out from the inside out.otherwise nobody would buy poison anymore

• Like 1