5 minutes ago, JDHUNTING said:

Aye a little bit of paper? that feeling as they start to come on after bout 20mins, no going back now? shame the giggly bit at the start don't last it gets real weird real quick?.

Crashed a house party once in a village outside our town about 20 of us dropped a trip and jumped on a bus there they'd kicked in by the time we got there, at the house there was just a few girls none of us knew and we weren't shall we say welcome, 1 lad came round and told us all to do one any other night he would of been beaten to pulp buy we all just walked out heads down?? bet he got a shag out of that.

20 of you on a bus ? I bet the driver didn't know what was happening lol.

We had some blotters 1 night.a picture of a key with a wing each side.wingkeys we called them.but feck they really bended the head a bit.and strawberry pictures on some others.

We were keen on the magic mushrooms for years.up the mountain for weeks and weeks every day tripping ? rolling around in carpets of mushrooms up there.good times.

But couldn't do it now I would be sectioned I think ?

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yep like i say each to their own once your flaked out in the evening,i just like people around me to be on the ball,from what ive seen over the years i think it induces apathy and indifference....saps

When I was a bairn my trousers were so thin I could sit on a penny and tell which side was heads or tails.

All you fckin druggies. Its all fun and games till it effects you. My family has been seriously effected by drugs this weekend.  I do some work in a laboratory where they refine the devil's weed

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Gnomes an strawberry’s were big when I was young in blotter form?

Could get double dip strawberries as well lol. Those suckers packed a punch, me and a couple of mates took 4 of em one night and ended up inside the drum of a concrete mixer that was stood on its end ??? felt like we were inside a snail shell lol. Purple omens was another we'd take regular. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
2 hours ago, dogmandont said:

Could get double dip strawberries as well lol. Those suckers packed a punch, me and a couple of mates took 4 of em one night and ended up inside the drum of a concrete mixer that was stood on its end ??? felt like we were inside a snail shell lol. Purple omens was another we'd take regular. 

Loved the ohms that much.... I had 1 as a tattoo ?... Got some bang for your £2:50?growing up in the 90's, tripping, Pilling, raves and free parties.... No social media.... Used to ring a number on a Friday, find out where the party was... Some of the best times of my life?

• Like 3
6 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Remember the purple ones, had 2 an went to quids in one night ?looked like wee flints, fcuk me mate I still blame them on me being way I am ? if i never had kids I’d still have a mess about, but them days are gone now ☹️Thankfully ?

Never say never mate I still enjoy a good mushroom buzz from time to time, bit more controllable than the old acid tabs, infact hope to get out picking a few over the next few months ??

16 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Never say never mate I still enjoy a good mushroom buzz from time to time, bit more controllable than the old acid tabs, infact hope to get out picking a few over the next few months ??

Your right about having more control ?Last time I had mushrooms was in the dam about 8 yrs ago.... I walked past a load last night on my dog walk..... Mountain by us is called Maggi Mile?used to get the rastas from London /Bristol travel up and swap us the old bars of hash for them back in the day lol... The rugby pitch at my old comprehensive was always covered in em... Pick a quick 50 and back to class?

• Like 1
Just now, W. Katchum said:

Iv had some mushies from few diff places in U.K. but South Wales was riddled with them haha 

Found them on a school trip to Brittany early 90's..... One of the lads had a bummer, stomach pumped and we all got busted by the teachers?silly cnut was stood in the mirror coming up and spun himself out?

Katch did you ever try the fly argarics? Got given some by a few new age hippies that was dossing in the local woods.... Never been so sick in all my days... Not something I'd do again in a hurry?

• Haha 1
53 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Loved the ohms that much.... I had 1 as a tattoo ?... Got some bang for your £2:50?growing up in the 90's, tripping, Pilling, raves and free parties.... No social media.... Used to ring a number on a Friday, find out where the party was... Some of the best times of my life?

Homemade with Indian ink?my mate had  a nine inch nails symbol on his ankle so his mother wouldn't see it?I used to tell everyone it was the mark of the gays?DSC_1129.JPG.ab7f863fa7b0decde9d92b2731e6e596.JPG

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
Just now, Daniel cain said:

Found them on a school trip to Brittany early 90's..... One of the lads had a bummer, stomach pumped and we all got busted by the teachers?silly cnut was stood in the mirror coming up and spun himself out?

Katch did you ever try the fly argarics? Got given some by a few new age hippies that was dossing in the local woods.... Never been so sick in all my days... Not something I'd do again in a hurry?

They are poison as f**k mate that’s why, you are meant to eat a little bit of the skin, they used to sell little squares of it, but it’s to easy to overdose often see them about but leave well alone if I get time I,ll probably have a day on the Brecons for the magics got a mate that does them into oil ?

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

I never touched anything bar the wee mushies, didn’t trust anything else that grew wild, speaking of oil tho we used eat em raw, dried, sprinkled over food, boil them in a pan with water an wrong em out with of tights or summat an drink the shit left in tea, think they heat off tea an fact it was liquid made it hot you quick ? fcuk some weekends we be on proper cocktails☹️

Strain them through mams tights....drink the brew And spread the jelly on toast? brews was the way.... The thought of eating them makes me ekk?even thinking about it ?

Used to tell a lad I work with about the good ole days tripping and as it happens he gets a good amount of Shrooms in his lawn so he thinks it would be a good idea to eat 50 after drinking 2 bottles of bucky one night lol, his wife got him the next morning sitting on the couch with his jeans and boxers pulled down and over his boots that he couldn't get off and an inch of water through the whole house after he freaked out and broke the mixer tap clean off the kitchen sink lol wife had to get his father to come round and turn the water off and cut the jeans off him lol. He said he's never felt shame like it and LSD isn't for him. Lol. 

• Haha 5

Back in the day mates parents went on holiday and we moved in for two weeks, used to go over and pick mushrooms in the morning get some slabs of little Belgium bottles of beer on the way back and a couple of horror films from the video shop, then spend the day drinking mushroom tea a few beers and smokes and freaking out over Freddie Kruger ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
9 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

I did my fair share of trips in the 90's?If you took 4 proper dots... You wouldn't be stringing sentences together on here?lads who did those Numbers still in the same ward 25 yrs on???

guy in the scheme i grew up in glasgow walking about backwards head stuck in 1990......true

1 hour ago, ginger beard said:

The scheme...ain't that American white gangsta talk for the hood.most people grew up in council houses over here but I noticed that on thl,its like a competition to see you can sound the most working class.

When I was a bairn my trousers were so thin I could sit on a penny and tell which side was heads or tails.

Edited by Greb147
  • Haha 9
3 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

The scheme...ain't that American white gangsta talk for the hood.most people grew up in council houses over here but I noticed that on thl,its like a competition to see you can sound the most working class.

Your a miserable cnut of late.... ?Join in ffs.... the sniffing of your sisters thong is top ten thl comedy gold bro?

1 minute ago, Greb147 said:

When I was a bairn my trousers were so thin I could sit on a penny and tell if it was heads or tails.

We was so poor... The Oldman would suck an extra strong mint, and we sit around his tongue to keep warm.. ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 4