• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No I wouldn’t be able to hold a sports conversation apart from boxing, fishing or hunting  but the rest of it is mental, dogs chase balls not people and you are worshipping people who are massively ov

His dad nicked me when i was young we got chatting about footie he said  " yeah my boy plays for Millwall "...... " well he wont be going nowhere in the game then " i says ☺️

To top it off he wasn't sleeping wearing oxygen masks and getting iced baths, after a match he was snorting an ounce of coke off women's piss flaps. ?

Posted Images

All the above are game changing players but I often think defensive  players like Adams stamm vidic keown and one that was massively under rated urwin never get the credit they deserve and then there's keepers like Peter schmeichel who must of been at least 15 points a season on there own 

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Denis Irwin was an amazing player , hugely consistent 

As much as he is hated , Ashley Cole was also World class 

With a mobile phone he was ! Lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
50 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

All the above are game changing players but I often think defensive  players like Adams stamm vidic keown and one that was massively under rated urwin never get the credit they deserve and then there's keepers like Peter schmeichel who must of been at least 15 points a season on there own 

Schmeichel scored more goals than Sunderland ?

• Haha 1
31 minutes ago, big sid said:

messi = drug   no drug no messi no matter how good he was as a kid.

Are you referring to his treatment for being small ?......Barcelona offered to pay for all that as part of the deal to take him and his dad to Spain.

My cousin had the same treatment and she is a housewife with 3 kids and as far as I know, can’t kick a ball for shit ! Lol 

Just now, WILF said:

Are you referring to his treatment for being small ?......Barcelona offered to pay for all that as part of the deal to take him and his dad to Spain.

My cousin had the same treatment and she is a housewife with 3 kids and as far as I know, can’t kick a ball for shit ! Lol 

Yea but she wouldn't of been as good at putting the pots in the cupboards if she hadn't had the HGH. Messi is tainted as far as I'm concerned no different than any other athlete that's took roids or HGH being small ain't an illness it's just being small. 

10 minutes ago, JDHUNTING said:

Yea but she wouldn't of been as good at putting the pots in the cupboards if she hadn't had the HGH. Messi is tainted as far as I'm concerned no different than any other athlete that's took roids or HGH being small ain't an illness it's just being small. 

Can't have been good drugs, he's only 3ft nothing. 

the drug he took is banned in many sports as it gives an unfair advantage, no matter how talented he is his estimated height was 4ft 8in and no way were any team taking him onboard,so no drug no messi simples,

• Like 3
5 hours ago, big sid said:

the drug he took is banned in many sports as it gives an unfair advantage, no matter how talented he is his estimated height was 4ft 8in and no way were any team taking him onboard,so no drug no messi simples,

That’s  a fair shout in the context you are talking about mate ?

However what I don’t think anyone can infer is that his ability is enhanced by drugs, they just don’t make a drug that can give that type of talent......that’s just a lifetime with a gift and a ball at your feet that is.

• Like 1