BBC to ban “rule Britannia “ at proms

The proms is the last place you would find me . But i love a bit of patriotism, I’m all for being proud to be British. What the F do BBC think they are doing ? They just keep on digging a great big hole for themselves. The sooner this establishment is consigned to history the better .

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just don't pay the TV licence. Don't think about em or their BS, it will only piss you off. Get on and enjoy life 

They've come to a "compromise", they will play the music.......but not sing the words !!!! Thing is, the conductor and opera singer who objected to Rule Brittania, Jerusalem and Land Of Hope And

Do like a bit of lord fontilroy   

Posted Images

They've come to a "compromise", they will play the music.......but not sing the words !!!!

Thing is, the conductor and opera singer who objected to Rule Brittania, Jerusalem and Land Of Hope And Glory are, a white Finnish woman and a black South African ! Have we no Brits who could do the jobs ?

Shit weasels, the lot of them.

Cheers.

• Like 6
57 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

They've come to a "compromise", they will play the music.......but not sing the words !!!!

Thing is, the conductor and opera singer who objected to Rule Brittania, Jerusalem and Land Of Hope And Glory are, a white Finnish woman and a black South African ! Have we no Brits who could do the jobs ?

Shit weasels, the lot of them.

Cheers.

Noticed they done it when there isn't going to be an audience same as footballers taking the knee and I'm going to finish text with a full stop......

• Haha 1

Boris ain't happy.  Again as in the Brexit situation  He ought to wheel the huggers in and give them a right good thrashing.  Toe the line or your up the road.!  No hand out bonuses, no knighthood,  just like that arrogant c**t bercow.  He thought that he'd automatically get a seat and title.  Naah move on sonny.  They ought to trim all of the lovies.  How does prancing about on a stage making out your somebody different  entitle them to be Sir anything.  Just a load of proofs.

https://www.google.com/search?q=blatant+display+of+poofery&oq=blatantdispl&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0l4.10778j1j8&client=tablet-android-samsung&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
7 hours ago, shovel leaner said:

The proms is the last place you would find me . But i love a bit of patriotism, I’m all for being proud to be British. What the F do BBC think they are doing ? They just keep on digging a great big hole for themselves. The sooner this establishment is consigned to history the better .

spot on mate , from what been said , they dont like our colonial history linked to slavery  etc, well fook;um   , 1/2 the BBC run by black/Asian people now, so they stop at nothing to put there colour card up. i going to buck me a place up on the next trip to space , hopefully none of them feckers are there or the virus, just take me lamp and lurcher see whats knocking about up there  lol . this place is dragging me down, i feel real sorry for the young people who live in the UK now.!

18 minutes ago, bird said:

spot on mate , from what been said , they dont like our colonial history linked to slavery  etc, well fook;um   , 1/2 the BBC run by black/Asian people now, so they stop at nothing to put there colour card up. i going to buck me a place up on the next trip to space , hopefully none of them feckers are there or the virus, just take me lamp and lurcher see whats knocking about up there  lol . this place is dragging me down, i feel real sorry for the young people who live in the UK now.!

Don’t bother feeling sorry for the youngsters, they have been brainwashed into believing that multiculturalism is great and we are all the same . Well that’s fine until you figure in grooming gangs , terrorists , gang culture sharia law , and all the other benefits they bring to our once great nation.

• Like 4