Lynx in Scotland

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No need to go to Africa for seeing hypocritical "green" behavior. In Romania we are forced to fully protect bears, wolves and lynxes only because we had bad representatives when we negotiated EU membe

It does strike me as somewhat hypocritical that 'we' think we can tell Africa how to conserve their native fauna and ecosystems when we wiped ours out hundreds of years ago and won't give reintroducti

I did do a seach but i accidently typed in Big Twats, your name was top of the list.

Posted Images

a thought they would be a pain in our small area. By attacking sheep and whatnot? Possibly humans ( hopefully eat some anti's) 

Dont get me wrong I like to see wild animals. Tho not if its messing with farmers stock an could be a threat to people 

• Like 1

Well, just did a bit of a google, and they're actually a bit bigger than I originally thought. They would probably chew and rip the face off most fairly large bull crosses ?

I await the repercussions with anticipation ?

4 hours ago, Greyman said:

Up to roe but usually smaller, surprisingly good on hares, think the munti,s would be ideal ?

Would the munty not knacker the lynx with its tusks? Can’t see does giving much problems but a buck?? Atb 

12 hours ago, Big rowie said:

a thought they would be a pain in our small area. By attacking sheep and whatnot? Possibly humans ( hopefully eat some anti's) 

Dont get me wrong I like to see wild animals. Tho not if its messing with farmers stock an could be a threat to people 

Not a 100% but I don’t think there has ever been a recorded lynx attack on humans, and there is only one country that looses any significant amount of sheep, but it’s because they graze them in the woods, they really are a secretive woodland cat, Spain has lynx not many people seen one despite most having been to Spain, I,d really like to see the program go ahead as the cats will be so tracked and monitored it will be nice to see how they explain it when one meets a partner that’s not part of the program ?

9 hours ago, Dinosaurs said:

Would the munty not knacker the lynx with its tusks? Can’t see does giving much problems but a buck?? Atb 

Think there more for show than a workable tool, I look at multi,s as Maccy D,s for big cats ?

9DF58DFC-DCC6-488D-BFEA-1994C65448E0.jpeg