How long will it be ?

7 minutes ago, king said:

I was trying to get a large influx of lads down there mate ?? keep FD on his toes lol

Or could just quietly do your bit couldnt you.tho some dogs owned by folk on here would get carsick actually bieng put in the motor to go instead of lamping those same few fields near home.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I,m a pretty straight living old boy these days but in my younger days I was bang at it, a thief and an habitual criminal with no morals, but I never hated the police for nicking me the people that in

Need to see some sort of Ariel evidence of this fight ?    can you give us a ten figure grid and we’ll get king to film it from his paraglider

He sounds frustrated by it - I reckon he's had enough of witnessing the special treatment being doled out and, just come on here to vent.   He won't be the only one in this country who's sic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, C.green said:

If you think thats packed youve lived in a bottle and never seen out the kneck of it. Shitty place compared to elsewhere even looking through thermals. Just in a convenient location lol

When your from Wales..... Everywhere is packed?20 yrs ago there was a bit to go at before it came on top down there.... personally I prefer the next county down..... Landowners and keepers always happy to have us... ? 

3 hours ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Was going to say maybe went a bit far lol

Guys a troll or has a problem with drink. Bit of banter is fun but folk shouldn't let anybody on the net get them wound up. 

You're talking  rare sensible of late rusty. Seems like the break from this site has done you good ?

• Haha 2
13 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Theres only so much shite you can read mate. I was getting drawn into it as well. Being furlough didnt help.Arguements over nothing. Then some of the bold claims folk make on here  and others are lapping it up when it's clearly nonsense. Think I'm due another wee break off tbh. 

Think I'm due for a short break myself soon lol ?

• Like 1
5 hours ago, jackthelad said:

same shadow cnuts a self confessed grass anyone associated with him or speaking to him is as bad and hes wanting to meet for square go,s ffs c**ts deserves his face marked for life

I,m a pretty straight living old boy these days but in my younger days I was bang at it, a thief and an habitual criminal with no morals, but I never hated the police for nicking me the people that informed on me or the guards that incarcerated me, it was just part and parcel of the game I chose to play, when I woke up on a morning planning my next crime I was fully aware people were waking up and plannning on catching or preventing me, that was there job and mine was not to get caught, slashing faces etc is for people touching kids or having a serious affect on your life, not over some random throw away comments online that none of us no if they are true or not, stem your anger for the day you really need it andwhen you do never say it on here ??

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

What I have learnt on here is that very ,very few are what they claim to be .Im an open book ,nothing to hide which makes it very easy to rip the piss ,find out what the f**k you like or write snippets based on what I write .I might bite back but I really don’t care what anyone perceives of me .Im not conceited ,don’t care what anyone on here thinks nor do I crave attention through being centre of any any perceived circle .

Donny can give it but can’t take it despite claims to the opposite and gets all bolshy .He opens himself to a damn good piss taking ,even if I’m the only one laughing .

Sometimes wonder if I’m talking to kids on here .

My views are what they are and anybody not liking them can do one ,dosnt bother me in the slightest if you want to get all double hard on me ,seen it all before many times .
Intimidation don’t phase me either ,stood in the face of that shit more often than most either out hunting or marches in London .

Most of you on here appear to be of an age where the shit this country is in is almost acceptable and very few of you will have actually witnessed what some have tried to do to stem the tide .Ill get a ribbing for  that but don’t care .

What tickles me proper is that anyone takes anyone at face value on here and gets in such a state to want to fight anyone ffs ,it’s the internet .

Plastic characters abound on here as they do on every forum and to believe a word is the mark of a sheep ,easily lead by those they perceive to be role models .
This place is fickle enough to have 30 likes at 9 in the morning then your  a kunt  by 10.30 usually brought about by one of the perceived role models lol and followed by the hoop lickers thereafter .

Wonder what the wives ,looking over our shoulders would think lol.

• Haha 1

Have met a few lads off here and all seemed to be sound lads was hoping to meet a few more up scarfell but that will have to wait, don’t think any of them were trying to be different to what they are on the forum and I’d gladly spend time with any of them again, maybe I,ve just been lucky who knows, biggest problem on here is we are ranging in age from embryo to almost dead and we can’t show our expressions when we talk which leads to a lot of misunderstanding and over reaction, ??

37 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

What I have learnt on here is that very ,very few are what they claim to be .Im an open book ,nothing to hide which makes it very easy to rip the piss ,find out what the f**k you like or write snippets based on what I write .I might bite back but I really don’t care what anyone perceives of me .Im not conceited ,don’t care what anyone on here thinks nor do I crave attention through being centre of any any perceived circle .

Donny can give it but can’t take it despite claims to the opposite and gets all bolshy .He opens himself to a damn good piss taking ,even if I’m the only one laughing .

Sometimes wonder if I’m talking to kids on here .

My views are what they are and anybody not liking them can do one ,dosnt bother me in the slightest if you want to get all double hard on me ,seen it all before many times .
Intimidation don’t phase me either ,stood in the face of that shit more often than most either out hunting or marches in London .

Most of you on here appear to be of an age where the shit this country is in is almost acceptable and very few of you will have actually witnessed what some have tried to do to stem the tide .Ill get a ribbing for  that but don’t care .

What tickles me proper is that anyone takes anyone at face value on here and gets in such a state to want to fight anyone ffs ,it’s the internet .

Plastic characters abound on here as they do on every forum and to believe a word is the mark of a sheep ,easily lead by those they perceive to be role models .
This place is fickle enough to have 30 likes at 9 in the morning then your  a kunt  by 10.30 usually brought about by one of the perceived role models lol and followed by the hoop lickers thereafter .

Wonder what the wives ,looking over our shoulders would think lol.

• Like 2

I’ve met a few off here too mate ,ranging from first class to damn right liabilities .Count several as lifelong mates .
Values seem to slip faster than Wilfs  petticoat as the years go by though which I guess is an indicator of age and a gauge of where this country is going .

Backbone where it counts seems to be frowned on but  4 lads giving a lad a good kicking seems to be kudos .

Agree with age comment mate .