The shock wave reminds me of the bombs dropped in the Vietnam war. A sort of shockwave like a halo. Through corruption and mismanagement the Lebanon is now in a situation where a well organised wealthy country would have problems dealing with this situation. Lebanon has no ability to handle the situation that it is now having to deal with. I expect that any aid will be siphoned off and the poor people will continue to suffer.

• Like 1

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have to say, was just watching it on the news and it has made me quiet emotional......I’m sat here with tears in my eyes thinking “Why......why.........why couldn’t it have been Bradford !” 

Watching it again, there's clearly a sustained fire when the explosion happens. Very unlikely nuclear. They're precision engineered bits of kit, ya can't just lob a load of glowy shit together and mak

I remember my mate coughing mid bong just before he released the blast hole.  The red cherry shot out of the 2 hit cone and hit the ceiling. Now to a few chonged up bong heads that looked li

Posted Images

30 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

They've given a rough yield estimate of 1.8kt.

Jesus H Christ! Thats well on par with a tactical nuke.

Some blast like, I think someone needs a word in the ear. Hiroshima was only about 15 kilotons. 

2 hours ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Sounds like Chids got you right wound up .

Lol... Nah I've put up way that sort me whole life rusty as has Chid... I'm sure it's all water off a ducks back. ?.. See I've to laugh at all this hashtag me shit going on these days... Here's one for you when growing up as a kid if we ever cried for any reason... My parents would have said do you want me to give you something to cry about ?? and you knew better than to shed another tear....today that would be classed as child abuse ?... Went camping for a night with the family and all neices and nephews..... Talk about being uncle buck.... One sister tucked her 21 years old son in at 2 am wtf.... And we expect that to be the next fighting Irish..... We're f****d lads ?

56 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

They've given a rough yield estimate of 1.8kt.

Jesus H Christ! Thats well on par with a tactical nuke.

Lol they gave a rough estimate because they knew exactly what was in there and what it would do... f**k I'd even go as far as saying they stored it there that length of time for a specific reason.. But I bet you'll just think I'm a bacofoil tin hat wearer born ?

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Some male influence you must be ? my nieces an nephews have all done a bit. Most choose not to buy they still been out an se what’s what am where food comes from an how the countryside works, get the poor fcukers out ?

Lol... They have all been out and done something but I'm sorry to say there not up for it...hey and I never would force any learning on no one... Like a terrier who is bred right but wired wrong.... If that makes sense.. 

I've one nephew there atm who's going on 4 .... He went from His parents telling him he was scared of dogs to now him buzzing of my 3 sisters schnauzers to now going wee short walks with me and my dogs him petting them and telling them NOOOOOOO.... I bought him a sling shot to go camping he wore the sling around his neck the whole night.... have a feeling he's the old genes in him... well see 

• Like 6
14 hours ago, bird said:

bloody hell stan, go easy mate , had to read it 3 times haha   , you know what next  ISI   will be hitting the UK with the stuff before  xmas   lol

It ain't a new thing to use as a bomb explosive Ray,them paddy's were blowing each others wives and kids up with it for years..