Line bred beddy greyhound pups

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Its a big bitch that one theres another bitch ive picked for a mate that very simaler photo doesnt do it justice only 4 1/2 weeks 

oh yes.......it will be all...."get down shep"....and for fucks sake stop chasing that car.....and will you get down of that sheeps back you ozzy c**t

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Would take 1 in a heartbeat, what height are parents mate, do you know the percentage of beddy and grey in both parents

The dam is 3/8 Beddy rest greyhound the sire is 3/4 grey ×1/4 beddy  dam is 22sh and sire is 24sh  

• Like 1
3 hours ago, keepdiggin said:

Nice replacement for Bryn mate??

yeh them pups real nice lurches, and  make nice  size for mooching about with , not really sure what i do when he popped off, might just stay with woody and Buck , but in dogs you never know whats future holds  lol

• Like 2
5 hours ago, nothernlite said:

No mine Keith my mates it's bruces sister with his boy over her I've went for a we change this time  20200726_205244.jpg.d2d486482dba16715d51638708018dfb.jpg

My mate Derek bred that didn’t he mate cracking little pup out of good workers to all the best with it mate ??

44 minutes ago, nothernlite said:

He sure did  felt privileged when he offered me one couldnt refuse 

I was offered 1 to mate but I refused as I bought my boy a ACDx bitch but she went wrong with sheep ??‍♂️ so absolutely kicking myself now mate because what a cracking litter mate is your pup called smudge mate?? Atb cbx 

18 minutes ago, chrisbullx said:

I was offered 1 to mate but I refused as I bought my boy a ACDx bitch but she went wrong with sheep ??‍♂️ so absolutely kicking myself now mate because what a cracking litter mate is your pup called smudge mate?? Atb cbx 

Thats the one we smudge no a pep from her in the kennels Derek done some job of rearing them 

12 minutes ago, nothernlite said:

Thats the one we smudge no a pep from her in the kennels Derek done some job of rearing them 

They the ones that were on here a couple of weeks back nl, wheaten/greys? Cracking looking pups