And That's Ireland Fukked.

21 minutes ago, WILF said:

The thing I don’t get is that the GAA is intrinsically linked with Irish Nationalism, they are almost one and the same beast.

The GAA is literally the symbol of Ireland’s fight for independence.

Over here, GAA is a religion ! 

So what this extremely rich and extremely well loved and well supported symbol of catholic ireland is doing letting a load of filthy pakis use it’s flagship stadium for to worship and promote a culture that has f**k all to do with Ireland is absolutely beyond me ! 
However, I won’t sicken of mentioning it to all the Gealic heads ! Lol 

Sure I told you in another thread wilf remember I said the purge was coming to a village near you... This is exactly what I meant ?

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm called a racist on a weekly basis,  nothing to do with with race, it's because I say our country's people and its needs should be put first before anyone else's, ect ect.  Therefore in the ey

I have to come to the conclusion it’s an age thing mate, people of our age (and I’m guessing you are late 40’s to 50.....give or take ?) have seen our parents grow up with certain values and them and

This is what our masters in Europe want and any one objecting to mass immigration is called far right and racist.

Posted Images

58 minutes ago, WILF said:

The thing I don’t get is that the GAA is intrinsically linked with Irish Nationalism, they are almost one and the same beast.

The GAA is literally the symbol of Ireland’s fight for independence.

Over here, GAA is a religion ! 

So what this extremely rich and extremely well loved and well supported symbol of catholic ireland is doing letting a load of filthy pakis use it’s flagship stadium for to worship and promote a culture that has f**k all to do with Ireland is absolutely beyond me ! 
However, I won’t sicken of mentioning it to all the Gealic heads ! Lol 

More than likely they were told to by  our spineless government to do so.

God only knows what going on behind closed doors in the dáil.

Atb j 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
31 minutes ago, paul sr said:

Why was croke park chosen ?.what is the message ?.

Maybe because that's where the largest population of Muslims are, in Dublin?

I'm only guessing 

Atb j 

39 minutes ago, stop.end said:

Sure I told you in another thread wilf remember I said the purge was coming to a village near you... This is exactly what I meant ?

So busy being c**ts to traveller kids that the Pakis will creep in the back door 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
3 hours ago, jetro said:

And damm proud.

So many people afraid of been called a racist,bigot, homophobic ect ect. 

Their only words,

Atb j 

I get called a racist all the time,  to be fair I am so it doesn’t bother me in the slightest, I think each should stick to there own in there own country , white black yellow brown and what ever else colour  there is 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
1 minute ago, Elchapo said:

I get called a racist all the time,  to be fair I am so it doesn’t bother me in the slightest, I think each should stick to there own in there own country , white black yellow brown and what ever else colour  there is 

I'm excalty the same.

I don't want to see the people's of the British isles and western Europe bred out of existence, and our cultures and traditions wipe out into the history books.

Nothing wrong in keep a blood line alive. 

Atb j 

• Like 3

Today for the first time that  i or any one Iasked knows of, some men tried to lure kids into a van in the our village 

Its things like this also why our country going down hill

Bloody scary.

Atb j 

14 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Did they mark the kids with chalk, or zip ties, first?

I nearly did say something along those lines this eveing to my sister, but thought better of it lol 

Atb j 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, stop.end said:

It's way past that wilf.... It really is, yous chat about England going down the shitter Ireland been gone 20 years mate 

Is that all?.....you don’t even know your born ?

1 hour ago, jetro said:

Today for the first time that  i or any one Iasked knows of, some men tried to lure kids into a van in the our village 

Its things like this also why our country going down hill

Bloody scary.

Atb j 

With things like that , please just meet it head on. 

it ain’t worth it any other way 

• Like 1