And That's Ireland Fukked.

1 minute ago, Greb147 said:

You been training with Big Joe? 

Smash em pal. 

Haha, I know one thing big dog, they won't get away way bombing as n raping over here, as I say the gov is appeasing them at the minute, if they dare to step out of line an bite the hand that feeds them, then good luck to them. 

• Like 1

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm called a racist on a weekly basis,  nothing to do with with race, it's because I say our country's people and its needs should be put first before anyone else's, ect ect.  Therefore in the ey

I have to come to the conclusion it’s an age thing mate, people of our age (and I’m guessing you are late 40’s to 50.....give or take ?) have seen our parents grow up with certain values and them and

This is what our masters in Europe want and any one objecting to mass immigration is called far right and racist.

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, baker boy said:

You and your generation may well make a stand mate but the powers that be will target your children and grandchildren brainwashing all through school university ect

Your right bb, times have changed here, but I know Irish folk will not stand an watch there children be raped an blown up by foreign invaders, history tells us that mate. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Mate the uk's ruling elite hid the facts from the british people for decades where the raping and torturing of british kids was concerned ( think about that for a minute ), these people will do everything in their power to get their way

And that's a tragic fact that happened and was done by your government to appease these animals, unforgivable. 

But as Francie has said, our history shows that the irish people won't stand for this and will fight back. 

Atb j 

• Like 1
Just now, baker boy said:

Mate, the Irish people will know fck all about it until its too late, do you think we British white men wouldnt have nipped in the blood 30 yrs ago when this shit started, it was actively hidden from us in the name of multiculturalism

You more than likely right. 

But I still have every faith in the irish people not to stand by and let this happen, irish people,  not it's government. I truly hope that Britain fights back sorts out their country. 

You don't have faith in your country, people what do you have.

Atb j 

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Mate, the Irish people will know fck all about it until its too late, do you think we British white men wouldnt have nipped it in the blood 30 yrs ago when this shit started, it was actively hidden from us in the name of multiculturalism

Ireland is a small place mate, its out in the open what these certain folk do now, nothing will be hidden anymore, the Irish will not stand idly by mate,there's alot of folk who wants to get a whack at them now, but we'll see how it plays out. 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Nothing mate, we're like empty fckn shells

That's was meant to read IF you don't.

Sorry I typed it wrong.

Sorry to hear you lost faith, hopefully it will be restored 

Atb j 

8 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Mate, I hope Im wrong but people like me were predicting decades ago what would happen when countries like ours were flooded with immigrants and it was worse than we ever imagined, I honestly hope you dont suffer the same fate, but history tells us different, islam destroys every country it inhabits, its an incurable cancer and there isnt a modern day country that has successfully fought it.

US Irish are a friendly bunch, that's why we're liked all over the world, but trust me bb, the Muslims will not start there craic here, I'm sure of it, I could be wrong, but it would be there last mistake mate. 

Folk might laugh at that, bimut it's the truth. 

• Like 3

The Irish stood by and watched fellow Irishmen kill fellow Irishmen in the name of religion , why would this be any different 

• Haha 1
20 minutes ago, Francie said:

Trust me we're far from beaten, the Irish will not lye down. 

Exactly what we thought here mate but the mouthy c**ts swearing to step forward stepped back and we are now overrun with the vermin . 
From the bottom of my heart mate I hope you boys do rebel but time isn’t on your side .Before you know it more will be in power and the tide will turn against all hope .Dont wait for atrocities ,the time is now .

Their mosques spread poison ,their people absorb it and grow stronger .

• Like 1
Just now, Greb147 said:

WW3 in 3,2,1.......

7 minutes ago, Chid said:

The Irish stood by and watched fellow Irishmen kill fellow Irishmen in the name of religion , why would this be any different 

Could you elaborate there ya plastic paddy ???