And That's Ireland Fukked.

4 hours ago, jigsaw said:

and if you look in the counties,on the back roads and small villages(which there are hundreds of thousands)you wont find too many handbags and skinny jeans on view,big strapping lads into their gaelic sports,and drinking guiness,lol and women that dont take shit from many...the cities are the womb of wankers lol...but not all are a lost cause there either

Lol... I hear you jigsaw but same again fella, might be big strapping lads and women who'd fight a man but they play gaelic football and might throw a few punches every other Sunday at a match or in town with a few pints of Guinness in them... Lol the good old days if only it was that fair now a days.....

There lads out there running criminal gangs and are not afraid to use serious violence some even trained in weapons and all sorts and don't give a flying fxck and wouldn't bat an eyelid at pulling up in a stolen whip bally on and gloved up, now them big strong strapping lads have now just pissed or shit themselves... Whole different world and ways of doing things and if you've never seen that kind of world before you quickly realise that's the kinda world you don't wanna see again.... 

There have been 2 gangland assinations in Broad daylight  one in the lower falls fs not 2 months ago wat message is that sending out.... And if it wasn't for cities like Derry Armagh Newry Belfast you think them country Guinness drinkers would have done what them men and women done?? There a few on here like socks and that who have done a stretch in some of these cities back in the hey day. When they served I think ask them was it intense stuff... Now think to how mad they can be in these days...

• Like 1

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm called a racist on a weekly basis,  nothing to do with with race, it's because I say our country's people and its needs should be put first before anyone else's, ect ect.  Therefore in the ey

I have to come to the conclusion it’s an age thing mate, people of our age (and I’m guessing you are late 40’s to 50.....give or take ?) have seen our parents grow up with certain values and them and

This is what our masters in Europe want and any one objecting to mass immigration is called far right and racist.

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, baker boy said:

What about other countries with their own language Wilf, France, Germany, Sweden ect all have their own language and culture and ( Im guessing here ) probably speak it all the time, Gaelic is regularly spoken by 21 % outside of the education system

Fella there stripping the education of our own language also. 

• Like 2
28 minutes ago, baker boy said:

What about other countries with their own language Wilf, France, Germany, Sweden ect all have their own language and culture and ( Im guessing here ) probably speak it all the time, Gaelic is regularly spoken by 21 % outside of the education system

Can’t answer that mate, as I said, it was only a guess/opinion of mine.....I’m not saying it’s 100% the case.

If you listen to the Gealic radio stations then you realise they have their own music, even non Gealic prefer their own brand of country & western and traditional music.

You get young people in their teens and 20s etc still going to these type of music events, dancing country and western and traditional stuff.....can you imagine that in England ? 

Its the English joke ain’t it about the old “diddly diddly music” but it’s true, they love it.....and good for them, I respect and envy it really.

A lad like you would really understand and appreciate how they keep their culture alive......despite how they give out that the jobs all f****d, it ain’t ......they dont even know the meaning of f****d in that particular regard and good for them, I hope they never get to experience it.

• Like 3

Culture has absolutely nothing to do with their plan .

Buy up property and amenities  that we rely on ,shops ,garages etc .Property reduces in value and allows more to buy until an area is flooded with little brown faces and becomes the ghetto they want it to be .

Their total ignorant nature allows them to slowly take over without paying any attention to us along the way .Before you know it they are imposing their own laws and criticising ours .The race card is dealt at every turn as is their United  belief in Islam . 
We were broken down over years from within our own race ,a portion of sympathisers and scared politicians who darnt rock the boat in the mistaken belief we actually wanted multicultural whatever .Government scared of a backlash by us ,the very people thinking our government had it under control .

All the while mosques going up in ALL major cites and Muslim areas established where no white man wanted to tread .

They preach hatred openly ffs ,something that should of been met with fire from the start .Our police force scared of being called racist so turned a blind eye whilst criminal gangs got more and more brazen .
Everybody from the lowest to the highest scared to speak out to the point anyone daring to say anything was an outcast in our own society .

We deserve what happened but do you .

• Like 5
42 minutes ago, WILF said:

Can’t answer that mate, as I said, it was only a guess/opinion of mine.....I’m not saying it’s 100% the case.

If you listen to the Gealic radio stations then you realise they have their own music, even non Gealic prefer their own brand of country & western and traditional music.

You get young people in their teens and 20s etc still going to these type of music events, dancing country and western and traditional stuff.....can you imagine that in England ? 

Its the English joke ain’t it about the old “diddly diddly music” but it’s true, they love it.....and good for them, I respect and envy it really.

A lad like you would really understand and appreciate how they keep their culture alive......despite how they give out that the jobs all f****d, it ain’t ......they dont even know the meaning of f****d in that particular regard and good for them, I hope they never get to experience it.

You sure your not irish wilf LOL 

Atb j 

7 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Buy up property and amenities  that we rely on ,shops ,garages etc .Property reduces in value and allows more to buy until an area is flooded with little brown faces and becomes the ghetto they want it to be .

Their total ignorant nature allows them to slowly take over without paying any attention to us along the way .Before you know it they are imposing their own laws and criticising ours .The race card is dealt at every turn as is their United  belief in Islam . 
We were broken down over years from within our own race ,a portion of sympathisers and scared politicians who darnt rock the boat in the mistaken belief we actually wanted multicultural whatever .Government scared of a backlash by us ,the very people thinking our government had it under control .

All the while mosques going up in ALL major cites and Muslim areas established where no white man wanted to tread .

They preach hatred openly ffs ,something that should of been met with fire from the start .Our police force scared of being called racist so turned a blind eye whilst criminal gangs got more and more brazen .
Everybody from the lowest to the highest scared to speak out to the point anyone daring to say anything was an outcast in our own society .

?

Atb j 

49 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

What you have just quoted fd  is what the Koran says for them all  to do 

In my very limited experience the trouble with us English is that we firmly believe everywhere is like England........and, it isn’t ! 
We have this perverse idea that because we are swallowing shit by the truck load it must mean everyone is doing it.....and it’s simply not true I’m sorry to inform you.

The old chestnut is “same everywhere” but it isn’t......nowhere close.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
57 minutes ago, jetro said:

You sure your not irish wilf LOL 

Atb j 

Now wilf good post fella, exactly that's the Irish I know... But as I'm trying to express earlier there going to shut all that down very soon they have been suppressing my city for years slowly but surely step by tip toe.. Erosion of culture that is deep rooted in IRISH stand up and fight ethos is getting eroded like small holdings.. we fought it for years only for fighters to get sent to jail for standing up for what was right for Irish people traditions and the right to basic human rights.... Now they can beat or send you to jail for speaking... Just let that sink in ?

Look at brexit and that mess pay 16 BILLION IN... Get 1.6 billion back.. Or il ask you a simplified version.. You got out of England because it was going down the shitter with immagrants and stuff but then moved to a country Ireland that was being presided over by a gay Muslim who has/had ever any intention of keeping Ireland... IRISH. Eroded. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, stop.end said:

Now wilf good post fella, exactly that's the Irish I know... But as I'm trying to express earlier there going to shut all that down very soon they have been suppressing my city for years slowly but surely step by tip toe.. Erosion of culture that is deep rooted in IRISH stand up and fight ethos is getting eroded like small holdings.. we fought it for years only for fighters to get sent to jail for standing up for what was right for Irish people traditions and the right to basic human rights.... Now they can beat or send you to jail for speaking... Just let that sink in ?

Look at brexit and that mess pay 16 BILLION IN... Get 1.6 billion back.. Or il ask you a simplified version.. You got out of England because it was going down the shitter with immagrants and stuff but then moved to a country Ireland that was being presided over by a gay Muslim who has/had ever any intention of keeping Ireland... IRISH. Eroded. 

I’m not going to presume to tell you what you should be thinking about the state of your own country mate, all I will say is that you have eyes on it early by the sound of it and that can only be a good thing.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
3 hours ago, foxdropper said:

If they’ve got mosques they are fecked big time .We allowed that here and brought with it the untouchable means for them to be further poisoned against us .Lose the mosques ,lose their hub and their dreams .

See this is the bit English people don’t get (and I’m not looking to get into a load of bollocks with you) but because we are f****d don’t mean everyone is.

Ill give you an example.....

They tried to bring in water charges here 5 years ago, you know, like our water rates in the UK.

Well, everyone said “You can feck off, it falls out the sky for nothing and we ain’t paying”

They tried the normal sending court summons to people and all that, they went to court in groups to support each other and still refused to pay......people were wiping their arse on the bills and posting them back to the minister in charge and all sorts.

The Prime Minister visited my town here, he got surrounded in the square by OAPs, housewives, farmers, shopkeepers......everyone, all telling him where to stick his water charges.

The whole country just said “shove it up your arse” and eventually they scrapped them !.....they had to, because you can’t put a whole country in the nic.

Can you imagine that in England?......we would all bump our gums and then shit our pants at the first sign of a bailiff in case a CCJ ruined out credit score !! 
That mate.....that is what the British don’t understand and that is why it’s different here.

Edited to add:

this is footage of the eviction of some OAPs from their house the other year, people from the town turned up to resist the bailiffs.

Baliffs took the house and left 8 men there overnight along with guard dogs, in the morning the 8 men were in hospital and the dogs were dead......they blocked both ends of the lane with round bales so that no help could get to the baliffs while they sorted them out.

The OAPs we’re back in their home by the weekend !

If a family was getting evicted in England the locals would watch from behind their curtains and probably slag them off for not keeping up the mortgage payments.

Disgusting but true ! 

Edited by WILF
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

Didn’t look like what you have  described Wilf .lads in black surely the bailiffs and they had upper hand .Old timers not kicking in is it mate .

The bit none of you are understanding is that you are not fighting a war ,there is no front line and no weapons but ground is gained by default and lax attitude of those they wish to conquer .The fact Ireland has mosques says it all to me .Rip them down and you  have a chance but leave them standing and you boys are as fecked as us .
They ain’t bothered about fisticuffs down the boozer or some ancient clan rights ,they want your land and are prepared to play the long game to get it .We never realised the sheer scale until it was far too late .

Take away their rights to pray and you have them beaten .