Derelict propertys

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Forget cash greyman,take a spool of baler twine.they go mad about that stuff.

I'm getting married in September ?.. Be having a few days over there catch up with family and friends.... I will be on the hunt for something..... Find a job and I'll be gone from this shit hole.... 

These are where i live W.K. The closest small town is 25 miles away, and the city is 60miles.  No supermarkets or anything like that. If a person wants remote then this is the place. 

Posted Images

19 hours ago, ginger beard said:

Has anybody brought one to do one up.

Seen afew absolute beautys for less than £100,000.less than £50,000 on the west coast of the republic of ireland.

Does anybody know how to go about finding these gems or any other infomation on buying one,legalities etc.

church of scotlands got a few old churches for sale mate some as cheap as ten grand...me and my mrs where looking at one overlooking loch tummell....property for sale bit on there website

• Like 2
4 hours ago, ginger beard said:

Looks idylic.

Checking the pruces out of renovated propertys.you may as well just buy one already done.

Thanks for the info jethro.xx

Imo it would save you a lot of hassle in the long run. All these are on the coast. There's plenty of others more inland.

Atb j 

5 hours ago, ginger beard said:

Looks idylic.

Checking the pruces out of renovated propertys.you may as well just buy one already done.

Thanks for the info jethro.xx

Mate there are no bargains on websites, the people in the no have had all the deals before the adds go up, door knocking and leg work is were you’ll find bargains I know one lad that’s just bought a 4 bed house in Bristol for a 100k cash, it’s worth around £270/£300k finished and will cost him another £20/£30k to get it there, that’s around £150k profit in a year, the best deal I personally know of from door knocking was a 3 bed fire damaged ex council house for £2500 cash to a very angry ex wife that just wanted to off load it and hurt her husband, when I finally move onto a boat I will be after an acre of land alongside the canal and I will be knocking on every farmers door in the area I want to be with £10k in a bag, I have already been told I will never ever get a bit of land with waterside frontage as there are dozens of people scanning the web already, but I will guarantee you my bag of cash will get a nibble within a year ??

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Mate there are no bargains on websites, the people in the no have had all the deals before the adds go up, door knocking and leg work is were you’ll find bargains I know one lad that’s just bought a 4 bed house in Bristol for a 100k cash, it’s worth around £270/£300k finished and will cost him another £20/£30k to get it there, that’s around £150k profit in a year, the best deal I personally know of from door knocking was a 3 bed fire damaged ex council house for £2500 cash to a very angry ex wife that just wanted to off load it and hurt her husband, when I finally move onto a boat I will be after an acre of land alongside the canal and I will be knocking on every farmers door in the area I want to be with £10k in a bag, I have already been told I will never ever get a bit of land with waterside frontage as there are dozens of people scanning the web already, but I will guarantee you my bag of cash will get a nibble within a year ??

That’s the spirit mate, if you don’t ask you don’t get ?

26 minutes ago, Wideboy said:

Jetro, stop publicising it. We want this country to ourselves ??

Haha, I picked up a Rose plant from some bloke the other day and he was an Englishman, he said “we call this lane little Britain because everyone down here is from England !” Lol ? 

1 hour ago, Greyman said:

Forget cash greyman,take a spool of baler twine.they go mad about that stuff.

• Haha 7
2 hours ago, Greyman said:

The last 4 property's the brother in law has bought have all been word of mouth and he's got himself a bargain every time, the lads a barber so always has an ear to the ground so to speak. 

• Like 1

Living the dream or rather living in a place where I truly want to live is something that has always been on my mind. I have always bottled it or overtought it. Worst case, move somewhere that looks ok but the urban sprawl and/or tourism follows  in my lifetime and my heaven turns into a hell. Obvious solution, move somewhere so remote that the possibility of that happening is unlikely. But the further that away you move from people the more difficult it is to earn a living. Catch 22.

Looking at the prices of dogs these days I seem to have a Russell that is worth at least £2000. If I were to get a few bitches from the same source then I could have an income but it would be like finding a nice clean bed and then shitting in it.

Edited by eastcoast