Some crazy prices

13 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Spaniels are 2-3k a pup! I'm mulling over having one of my mates pups now :hmm:

It's exactly what I want but just not sure time is right..... Sods law the prices will stick for when I do want one and I'll have shit out on mates who are breeding! :laugh:

Seen a cocker x spaniel for 1500 euro.

Seen the neighbour buy two heifers for just a small bit more that that last week ???

Atb j 

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All they are worth is the 30p for a cartridge to blow their canister off !

To be fair , it’s a legitimate market  people want a cocker spaniel to take on walks in their rab jackets or a frenchie to roll about with a  pug on the couch with.  fair play , I think a lo

Its a mystery to me why people breeding this sort of shit are not prosecuted......if i kept or bred a dog underweight to the point it couldnt function properly id have Rspca on my doorstep......yet th

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, jetro said:

Seen a cocker x spaniel for 1500 euro.

Seen the neighbour buy two heifers for just a small bit more that that last week ???

Atb j 

My mrs was looking yesterday, cockers  cavaliers, anywhere from £2000-£3000, even 'sprockers' £1500. f****n madness. First two kc dogs I bought with my own money, a whippet, and a gsd, both £50 lol. Was nearly 40 years ago mind lol. But they were very healthy. Some of these dogs, bulldogs, sharpeis etc, will cost you near enough the asking price of them back and fore the vets. Not for me I'm afraid 

13 minutes ago, shaaark said:

My mrs was looking yesterday, cockers  cavaliers, anywhere from £2000-£3000, even 'sprockers' £1500. f****n madness. First two kc dogs I bought with my own money, a whippet, and a gsd, both £50 lol. Was nearly 40 years ago mind lol. But they were very healthy. Some of these dogs, bulldogs, sharpeis etc, will cost you near enough the asking price of them back and fore the vets. Not for me I'm afraid 

Couldn't justify spending that crazy amount of money to be fair, with the exception of the gsd, the reason been is, it's hard to find fit healthy working gsds without the H.D. and slanted backs problems. Also it would have a purpose, job, as well as a companion and family pet, not a yard dog.

Atb j 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, jetro said:

Couldn't justify spending that crazy amount of money to be fair, with the exception of the gsd, the reason been is, it's hard to find fit healthy working gsds without the H.D. and slanted backs problems. Also it would have a purpose, job, as well as a companion and family pet, not a yard dog.

Atb j 

Yep, my gsd bitch was the old fashioned, straight backed type. Bred from mainly german/eastern european bloodlines. Big, athletic bitch, easy to train, confident, not nervy, excellent guard, totally reliable. Probably the best dog I've ever owned. £50 lol

2 hours ago, Born Hunter said:

It's exactly what I want but just not sure time is right..... Sods law the prices will stick for when I do want one and I'll have shit out on mates who are breeding! :laugh:

Is that for a part trained dog? My uncle has got a well bred pup for £650 from the area. 

Crazy that, like I said my uncle has got a cracking pup Springer from working lines for £650.

The poor thing broke it's leg in an accident but is flying and work mad. I would have rested it up more but I don't think the leg will ever be right again,  it won't stop it from working though that's for sure.

How much will your mate charge you?

The prices at the moment are ridiculous but if you had a litter of pups at the mo and everyone else was selling for 2-3 grand would you sell for 500 quid? Some twat would buy them to sell on.

8 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Crazy that, like I said my uncle has got a cracking pup Springer from working lines for £650.

The poor thing broke it's leg in an accident but is flying and work mad. I would have rested it up more but I don't think the leg will ever be right again,  it won't stop it from working though that's for sure.

Few months ago 650 would've been the going rate mate. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

How much do you think :thumbs:

Money hasn't been mentioned but I'd at least try to give him a couple hundred as a gesture of thanks.

That’s sound mate, pals and like minds shouldn’t be charging each other for dogs but as you say a token of appreciation is the right thing to do.

• Like 2