Some crazy prices

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All they are worth is the 30p for a cartridge to blow their canister off !

To be fair , it’s a legitimate market  people want a cocker spaniel to take on walks in their rab jackets or a frenchie to roll about with a  pug on the couch with.  fair play , I think a lo

Its a mystery to me why people breeding this sort of shit are not prosecuted......if i kept or bred a dog underweight to the point it couldnt function properly id have Rspca on my doorstep......yet th

Posted Images

Worse still, the people buying them, and then breeding them asap to make their money back, plus profit. 

Poor dogs. 

I noticed in the last month's the price of dogs, espically x breeds, has rocketed, 1000 for a pugx jack 

It's extremely hard to find a decent dog now for less than 500 

Atb j 

• Sad 1
1 minute ago, Ken's Deputy said:

I'd beg to suggest you're just looking in all the wrong places, Jetro.

I have to agree with you Ken.

But I'll still keep an eye out, one will turn up some day. 

I found your garden chairs in my local hardware, you know, the ones I made an ejit of myself about ???

In nearly sure the were 40 odd quid

Atb j 

25 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

That English bulldog looks f****d - I reckon a decent walk would kill it :thumbdown:

Most definitely. 

Shame to see any animal like that.

But what I can't get my head around is the money, and people paying these prices. 

Atb j 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, bird said:

looks  sharp that, nice pup.

He is Ray. 

Some good breeding behind him, in reguards to health issues, and off working lines and parents.

A dog like that, to me and imo is worth in and around that sort of money. 

But thats me, and to each their own 

Atb j 

Screenshot_20200703-011755_Chrome.jpg

• Like 2

Sounds real nice pup that, and from proper working lines, will be far more healthy than your average ped show type, the HD  won't be as bad as show stuff. If was getting a pure Alastian he be what I pick deff. You having him?  If you do send me few  pm /pics and how he comes on, one thing I've found out with all gsds, from. People who had them, that they are brave, loyal,  brill guards, and very powerful dogs, got  bit  more psi jaw power than apbt, but there sensitive dogs,  Buck my 1x gsd very sensitive more than old Bryn my collie x grey,  so  it kids gloves job   if they ever play up, but there clever easy to train, Buck did my head in fook'n chewing the kennel, he still do it now at near 8 year old, he as beef bones every week stop the big fooker lol

• Like 1
37 minutes ago, bird said:

Sounds real nice pup that, and from proper working lines, will be far more healthy than your average ped show type, the HD  won't be as bad as show stuff. If was getting a pure Alastian he be what I pick deff. You having him?  If you do send me few  pm /pics and how he comes on, one thing I've found out with all gsds, from. People who had them, that they are brave, loyal,  brill guards, and very powerful dogs, got  bit  more psi jaw power than apbt, but there sensitive dogs,  Buck my 1x gsd very sensitive more than old Bryn my collie x grey,  so  it kids gloves job   if they ever play up, but there clever easy to train, Buck did my head in fook'n chewing the kennel, he still do it now at near 8 year old, he as beef bones every week stop the big fooker lol

I rang this morning Ray

And he's on hold till tomorrow, I seriously doubt anyone who's goes view him will leave him behind.

My own fault, to slow to call.

Yes I agree, brillant dogs.

My father kept them form the 70s till he died, and I carried on till the late 00s.

Just standard gsds, but they knew their job.

It's mostly east Europe that where the best healthy gsds can be found now. 

How's bucks garuding instinct, or protection instinct. Would he steps in to save you, I'm sure he would.

Atb j 

Spaniels are 2-3k a pup! I'm mulling over having one of my mates pups now :hmm:

It's exactly what I want but just not sure time is right..... Sods law the prices will stick for when I do want one and I'll have shit out on mates who are breeding! :laugh: