Car clocking?

4 hours ago, South hams hunter said:

Had an e91, which is the 3 series tourer... Lovely to drive. 

Got an e60 atm which is much bigger and also a beautiful motor. Even managed to talk my parents into an e61 because they where looking at discos 

Yes I'm looking at the F11 5 series, for my price range it will be about 7-8 year old. 

I could get a lesser brand for a good 5 years newer but I fancy something German. ?

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Should milage not be recorded on every mot? 

That’s why I’d rather pay £800 with the high mileage than 3k clocked ??

thing is service history is only as honest as the guy that stamps the book, many local small garages do friends a favour.

Posted Images

Just now, Chid said:

Because the 3 series has been in production for maybe 40 years ,the E dictates what years the car was from starting with the E21 and now we're on G20.

Yeah but still don't tell me what car it is?

Cheers, D.

Just now, dytkos said:

Yeah but still don't tell me what car it is?

Cheers, D.

It does if you write it into Google  ?

58 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Yes I'm looking at the F11 5 series, for my price range it will be about 7-8 year old. 

I could get a lesser brand for a good 5 years newer but I fancy something German. ?

I just prefer the shape of the e60 over the f10 but that's just me. 

This e60 is the 525 but mapped so pushing 260bhp and does over 30 mpg around town and over 50 on a run

6 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

I just prefer the shape of the e60 over the f10 but that's just me. 

This e60 is the 525 but mapped so pushing 260bhp and does over 30 mpg around town and over 50 on a run

I like the older one but I do like the more discreet F11, yeah I'm looking at a 325d and going to give auto a blast for the first time. 

I've seen a lovely 12 plate E-Class estate today though, only problem is it's f***ing manual. 

Looking on the web the Merc owners say auto is the only way for these cars. It's a shame cos it's only 7.5K and been proper looked after. 

received_698017474104053.jpeg

Edited by Greb147
  • Like 1
31 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

I like the older one but I do like the more discreet F11, yeah I'm looking at a 325d and going to give auto a blast for the first time. 

I've seen a lovely 12 plate E-Class estate today though, only problem is it's f***ing manual. 

Looking on the web the Merc owners say auto is the only way for these cars. It's a shame cos it's only 7.5K and been proper looked after. 

received_698017474104053.jpeg

Auto is imo the way forward, especially with German cars as they are much better at changing gear then you will ever be 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

Auto is imo the way forward, especially with German cars as they are much better at changing gear then you will ever be 

If that was auto I would have gone for it today. 

had a few mercs all were auto going back to 1975 and all were good, also had swb shogun which was auto which was also good till the torque converter came lose on the motorway and fecked the the flaming lot,i'm looking at getting a pickup and the ones i quite like all seem to be auto and i.m not sure if i want to have another plus they are a bit thirstier, mitsubishi double cabs.

Here is one for you lot

went to buy a brand “new” Toyota Tundra from a garage in Edmonton (7hr drive)

sent them the full amount to then receive a call saying the truck had 6500kms on it and 15k worth of damage but had been repaired ?

soooo long story short I lost my shit

and cancelled the bank transfer