On 27/06/2020 at 19:33, Harry255 said:

My bitch on first one border x Lakeland 

and my dog. Norfolk x border 

let’s see your crosses 

580306E2-C7AC-49CB-B87B-9B18CE8898B3.jpeg

F4F8C793-164E-437B-88BD-7F7E04A19EAC.jpeg

A05D678B-8E4E-41F5-BDFA-DD6B2D0A0488.jpeg

Cracking pair of dogs mate ?

Was it you that put the pic of a huge haul of rats up a few months ago, some ratting group?

18 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Cracking pair of dogs mate ?

Was it you that put the pic of a huge haul of rats up a few months ago, some ratting group?

Yea bud. 740 rats for 7 dogs dogs was a unbelievable day. Was with the Suffolk and Norfolk rat pack. We had couple of borders  a big old fell type  and a couple of Norfolk types 

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Oshea
      Good evening Gents,

Using this platform again as I find it a great way to reach out into a pool of knowledge and great experience.

Now I don’t work my terriers to hounds here in Ireland, but more than often will find myself having a wonder about my permission and trying the terriers in some common spots. However, I have noticed I’ve drawn more blank days than good and wanted to know what those who don’t work terriers under hounds provide consistent work for their own, how do you go about your day out to guarantee an earth will be occupied and how do you feel about drawing blank days.
      I worry by doing so my terriers will go flat and maybe cause a negative impact on their careers as working terriers. 

Go stead, 
      Oshea 

• By Liz123
      We’re keen to introduce our 2 year old Jack Russell to ratting.
      We’re based in East Devon. Are there any local groups or anyone that can teach us / her the ropes?

• By Fox dog
      For kennel areas your thoughts please, anybody use these 
      A24 Rat Traps - 5 Pack from Goodnature Traps UK
      GOODNATURETRAPS.CO.UK Priced at a bulk rate, Goodnature 5-Packs are great value. They bundle together five traps and...  
    • By Bosun11
      23..!
      Missed the first one, she gobbled up the next two (a nasty habit she's just started this year) and there's 20 in the photo. They just kept coming..!

• By JennyPenny
      We have a rat infestation and are looking for help getting rid of them.  Our neighbour was feeding rats on thier property (!) and built up an impressive population.  When she stopped feeding them they moved into our stable/barn area and there are now too many for my cat to keep up with.  We don't want to use poison because of our cat and Labrador.  Is there anyone around the Anglesey area with a dog or ferret that can help? Not asking for a freebee  - happy to pay.