Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Artoist

Jims Back

Recommended Posts


2 hours ago, joe ox said:

Take your tongue out of his arse ffs its pathetic, just because he has slapped you about before doesn't make him rocky!

Lol that’s nuts , he been slapped about by a man then on here defending him 😂 priceless , 

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, joe ox said:

Take your tongue out of his arse ffs its pathetic, just because he has slapped you about before doesn't make him rocky!

Yes he slapped me..we moved on.as you do...hes done alot for lads round our way and all over starting lads in the game..went out his way in fact..

 

I dont kiss arse mate..

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Elchapo said:

Lol that’s nuts , he been slapped about by a man then on here defending him 😂 priceless , 

He didn't slap me for no reason..and just because I got a slap am not going to call a man who has gone out his way for me and many others..that's not kissing arse mate..

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, tb25 said:

He didn't slap me for no reason..and just because I got a slap am not going to call a man who has gone out his way for me and many others..that's not kissing arse mate..

Y did u get a slap 😳 

I dont know who this jim is either 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

That's between me and jim..I was in the wrong..am not here and a pussy defended

Just now, W. Katchum said:

A fcuking slap🤯who is he your da😂 that be fcuking right 🤣 

Mate am not getting in to this..but I sure to f**k wont be calling a man over the net..someone steps out of line you get slapped.simple.then you move on.. not kissing arse that don surly mate?

Share this post


Link to post
15 minutes ago, tb25 said:

He didn't slap me for no reason..and just because I got a slap am not going to call a man who has gone out his way for me and many others..that's not kissing arse mate..

Well that’s up to you mate if you want to let a man put hands on you then be mates and defend him after that’s down to you but that wouldn’t be happening with me , I say it as I see it I think the guy is a dick head and seeks a pat on the back and constantly needs praising , if he wants to come try give me a slap he can I’m no rocky balboa but I can promise you I won’t be defending the man after , 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
15 hours ago, Artoist said:

Paw and toes healed up good and he's back on form. 

2020-06-07_05-24-09

 

2020-06-07_06-15-23

 

2020-06-07_06-12-13

 

2020-06-07_06-14-55

 

As this thread was supposed to be about a dog, albeit one with a name that conjures up a certain person, I'll simply say good looking dog, and congrats for getting it up and running again. 🙂

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Elchapo said:

Well that’s up to you mate if you want to let a man put hands on you then be mates and defend him after that’s down to you but that wouldn’t be happening with me , I say it as I see it I think the guy is a dick head and seeks a pat on the back and constantly needs praising , if he wants to come try give me a slap he can I’m no rocky balboa but I can promise you I won’t be defending the man after , 

And that's fine..each to there own...am certainly not gonna call a man who has done alot for me ..and I did something I shouldn't so yes I should get a good hiding..am not kissing his arse mate just being real...if he did it for no reason that me a different matter ..not gonna fight over the internet mate..

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

To be honest tb25 from what I remember you did deserve that slap!!! But he really loves smoke blown up his own arse, see he's spat the dummy again and trying to be incognito 😂

Share this post


Link to post
15 hours ago, Artoist said:

Paw and toes healed up good and he's back on form. 

2020-06-07_05-24-09

 

2020-06-07_06-15-23

 

2020-06-07_06-12-13

 

2020-06-07_06-14-55

 

Glad to see the dog back on his feet mate nothing worse having them laid up 🖒🖒

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, Artoist said:

Jim's my Dog, don't know who Jim from Derby is

I don't know either but I like your dog mate,I bet he's a better hunter than the human Jim and doesn't expect as many pats on the back for it.lol.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...