Jims Back

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Paw and toes healed up good and he's back on form.         

Thought this was on bout that dick head Jim from derby ?

Anyone wanna say it to his face...? And not over the net?

2 hours ago, joe ox said:

Take your tongue out of his arse ffs its pathetic, just because he has slapped you about before doesn't make him rocky!

Lol that’s nuts , he been slapped about by a man then on here defending him ? priceless , 

3 hours ago, joe ox said:

Take your tongue out of his arse ffs its pathetic, just because he has slapped you about before doesn't make him rocky!

Yes he slapped me..we moved on.as you do...hes done alot for lads round our way and all over starting lads in the game..went out his way in fact..

I dont kiss arse mate..

1 hour ago, Elchapo said:

Lol that’s nuts , he been slapped about by a man then on here defending him ? priceless , 

He didn't slap me for no reason..and just because I got a slap am not going to call a man who has gone out his way for me and many others..that's not kissing arse mate..

3 minutes ago, tb25 said:

He didn't slap me for no reason..and just because I got a slap am not going to call a man who has gone out his way for me and many others..that's not kissing arse mate..

Y did u get a slap ? 

I dont know who this jim is either 

• Like 1

That's between me and jim..I was in the wrong..am not here and a pussy defended

Just now, W. Katchum said:

A fcuking slap?who is he your da? that be fcuking right ? 

Mate am not getting in to this..but I sure to f**k wont be calling a man over the net..someone steps out of line you get slapped.simple.then you move on.. not kissing arse that don surly mate?

15 minutes ago, tb25 said:

Well that’s up to you mate if you want to let a man put hands on you then be mates and defend him after that’s down to you but that wouldn’t be happening with me , I say it as I see it I think the guy is a dick head and seeks a pat on the back and constantly needs praising , if he wants to come try give me a slap he can I’m no rocky balboa but I can promise you I won’t be defending the man after , 

• Like 1
15 hours ago, Artoist said:

Paw and toes healed up good and he's back on form. 

2020-06-07_05-24-09

2020-06-07_06-15-23

2020-06-07_06-12-13

2020-06-07_06-14-55

As this thread was supposed to be about a dog, albeit one with a name that conjures up a certain person, I'll simply say good looking dog, and congrats for getting it up and running again. ?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Elchapo said:

Well that’s up to you mate if you want to let a man put hands on you then be mates and defend him after that’s down to you but that wouldn’t be happening with me , I say it as I see it I think the guy is a dick head and seeks a pat on the back and constantly needs praising , if he wants to come try give me a slap he can I’m no rocky balboa but I can promise you I won’t be defending the man after , 

And that's fine..each to there own...am certainly not gonna call a man who has done alot for me ..and I did something I shouldn't so yes I should get a good hiding..am not kissing his arse mate just being real...if he did it for no reason that me a different matter ..not gonna fight over the internet mate..

• Like 1
3 hours ago, tb25 said:

And that's fine..each to there own...am certainly not gonna call a man who has done alot for me ..and I did something I shouldn't so yes I should get a good hiding..am not kissing his arse mate just being real...if he did it for no reason that me a different matter ..not gonna fight over the internet mate..

Mate wtf you letting a man slap you for?

I know you say you deserved it but..... was he the disabled guy in the car park? Or your next conquests dad ?