White neighbours kneel down and beg there black neighbours for forgiveness.

2 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Watching the news tonight and the antifa  fuckwits throwing the statue into the water I’m very glad I’m 50 plus and not 20 as I f****n know I’d be locked up very soon .Can feel myself raging inside with the wife telling me to calm down .

I'm late 30's and my fuse is gone.Best therapy I have found is calling local politicians and venting my frustrations.Yall try it.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

im sick to bloody death with all this shite  .i dont remember any riots and looting when that black fella  near on cut lee rigbys head off   ,they are tofkn quick to pull the race card  every time a b

Mate I can honestly say I dont preach anything to my kids, I have my views on the world and they certainly arent left but not too far right either...but... I took Fin out kayaking the other night and

What the coloured gentlemen don’t seem to realise is that without slavery the c**ts would still be in Africa chasing grasshoppers for  their next meal and living in huts made of whatever shit they can

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

My local politician is sound mate ,bit stuck up but we’ve had some heart to hearts  out hunting in years past before he was locally elected .Hes on the same page regarding these freeloaders .

Wish ours was. They can't seem to give enough away to them

Atb j 

• Like 1
Just now, Rickshaw swami said:

I'm glad.Mine is too.I growed up right down the road from him.I still call and reminded him if he illegally touched the Confederate statue then he'd better leave town.I think he was offended that I had to ask.

5 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

My local politician is sound mate ,bit stuck up but we’ve had some heart to hearts  out hunting in years past before he was locally elected .Hes on the same page regarding these freeloaders .

Here, that Anthony Josua was a gift though wasn’t he.....maybe he is a C18 under cover sleeper agent!........poor c**ts had to wait 20 odd years for his moment ! Lol 

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, jetro said:

Has it kicked off in any other European countries apart from the U.K., as in marching and knocking down statues 

Atb j 

I doubt they get away with there carry on in the eastern European countries

Just now, chesney said:

I doubt they get away with there carry on in the eastern European countries

Was thinking the same thing.

If it kicked off here, how do you think the Irish people would react.?

Atb j 

2 minutes ago, jetro said:

Was thinking the same thing.

If it kicked off here, how do you think the Irish people would react.?

Atb j 

I honestly couldnt say jetro most the younger generation after been brainwashed look how many whites out pro testing. After wstching them videos of youngfellas  in cork and limerick been jumped and listening to them niggers talk about bullshit slavery them litte gangster nigger wannabes need a history lesson before just before there put in a deep hole.

• Like 5
5 minutes ago, chesney said:

I honestly couldnt say jetro most the younger generation after been brainwashed look how many whites out pro testing. After wstching them videos of youngfellas  in cork and limerick been jumped and listening to them niggers talk about bullshit slavery them litte gangster nigger wannabes need a history lesson before just before there put in a deep hole.

My thoughts exactly. 

I just hope that the irish still have a bit of back bone left. 

Cannot understand why europan white kids want to be like some black want to be gangsters 

Atb j 

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, jetro said:

My thoughts exactly. 

I just hope that the irish still have a bit of back bone left. 

Cannot understand why europan white kids want to be like some black want to be gangsters 

Atb j 

I think with most the irish leave sleeping dogs lie cause the antifa could get a very nasty shock the reaction wont be nice.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1