Who is Jimmy the b*****d? ?

I have no time for any video that says 'name and shame' 

The actual clip says 'name, shame, deal with him' 

If you could 'deal' with anyone you wouldn't be wasting your time in any Facebook manhunt 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, j j m said:

a site im glad I never joined facebook all I hear about on there is people slagging each other ,lots of my mates are on it not for me

1 hour ago, iworkwhippets said:

two facedbook you mean, I joined a few weeks back fer some company, biggest mistake I ever made, I got that depressed reading some of it , I nearly chucked missen in the hole ive dug around the back

I am on there but, I only use it for keeping in touch with old mates and family.

There is a lot of old bollocks on there.

Tell you summat now, and I will never write out on here I cant back up, the reason I joined facebook was for company, no then there was this lady saying , anyone vulnerable in my area needs shopping doing ,  please do not hesitate to get in touch, well at the time, I was classed as vulnerable, we all need a bit of help sometimes, some of you may not have witnessed it yet, and hope you don't, now im an independent man, but at the time I needed help, still do somedays, anyway, I thought I recognised this lady offering help,   who never gives me the time of day never mind help,        SHE LIVES NEXT DOOR

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

Set up..... Still funny as f**k?

I was fishing on the kennet and Avon canal some years back with my boy and this old fella was sat were I wanted to go so I dropped me gear by my lad and said I,ll just wait til he goes, next minute he’s leant forward in his deckchair to net a fish the chair has snapped shut and old fella, chair rod and net just done a forward roll straight in the drink, after I stopped laughing I offered some assistance but he just climbed out loaded his trolley up and left without a word ????

• Haha 5