Lachhiman Gurung ( gurkha soldier )

1 hour ago, Astanley said:

I don't think it does mate ,the USA wasn't FORCED to accept different ethnicities, cultures and religions ,it encouraged it as a way of building a new nation ,once that nation was established (and I am deliberately ignoring racial tension between black white Hispanics )and liberal attitudes tried to FORCE a mass integration of members of a strange and alien religion on the population ,we have what we have now ,a country on the edge ,much like ours ,split about 50\50 with those advocating \forcing multiculturalism on a society that doesn't want it ,weren't asked about it and resent it ,stoking the fires .

The USA is not a country with a millennium of culture ,religion and ethnicity ,and shared history ,a mere 25 years of input from Islam has split its people in two .

There are a lot of countries in the West who are within 5 years of seeing civil unrest on a massive scale ,

Britain wasn't forced in to accepting migrants, it did so for economic benefits. 

Now I understand that the vast majority of people didn't ask for it but it was done to fill labour shortages. 

I agree with you though, accepting people from lands completely different to ours has caused massive unrest in the places hardest hit. 

Stricter vetting should have been put in place with more control on numbers. 

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We won't give citizen ship to men like gurung who served this country and fought with honour   but we will welcome a load of primitive pakis and wogs to take over 

I don’t dispute any of that I don't know about yelling until I’m blue in the face, but I can say something and state my reasons for holding that opinion......I can’t just say “well, that’s the

f**k sake do you have any concept of what your saying ... do you know what mercenary is ??? How the fukc can they be mercenaries when their part of the British army ......

25 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Britain wasn't forced in to accepting migrants, it did so for economic benefits. 

Now I understand that the vast majority of people didn't ask for it but it was done to fill labour shortages. 

I agree with you though, accepting people from lands completely different to ours has caused massive unrest in the places hardest hit. 

Stricter vetting should have been put in place with more control on numbers. 

Millions of men coming back from the war and we had a shortage of labour ? Hhmmmm 

1 hour ago, WILF said:

Millions of men coming back from the war and we had a shortage of labour ? Hhmmmm 

We lost nearly half a million people in WW2, have you evidence to show there wasn't a labour shortage? 

Edited by Greb147
25 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

We lost nearly half a million people in WW2, have you evidence to show there wasn't a labour shortage? 

Yeah, I keep it in the cupboard by my bed ! Lol

People came back expecting a country worth fighting for and a chance to build a life.......what they got was mass immigration to drive down wages and keep them at the bottom ! 

Edited by WILF
1 minute ago, WILF said:

Yeah, I keep it in the cupboard by my bed ! Lol

People came back expecting a country worth fighting for and a chance to build a life.......what they got was mass immigration to drive down wages and keep them at the bottom ! 

So labour shortages then lol. 

7 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

So labour shortages then lol. 

It’s only a shortage if there isn't enough to do the jobs, when you ship in folks so that there is 5 people for every job it’s wage suppression !

Look who employed all the darkies off the Windrush......it’s was nationalised industry, the NHS, British Rail, London transport.....we needed brick layers and shipped in hospital porters and bus drivers  to industries that cost the exchequer money......why do you think that was? 

Nothing to do with wanting to keep costs down in wages to pay off the huge debt by any chance ? 

The Englishman would have wanted proper wages after fighting a war and the darkies were happy with slums and tuppence ha’peny! 

Gin and Tonics all round !

Edited by WILF
  • Haha 1
Just now, chartpolski said:

There it is again ! That word "darkies" !

Its like it's the new buzzword ! LOL !

Cheers.

You can't just use the word "darkies" you have to preface it with the words "them there" according to my old mum ie "there's a new bloke moved in at number 63 and he's one of them there darkies".

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

There it is again ! That word "darkies" !

Its like it's the new buzzword ! LOL !

Cheers.

It’s the new black ! Lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
9 minutes ago, stumfelter said:

You can't just use the word "darkies" you have to preface it with the words "them there" according to my old mum ie "there's a new bloke moved in at number 63 and he's one of them there darkies".

Funny enough they moved a family of darkies in across from my old mum and I was “privileged” to over hear the oldest boy having a conversation on his phone late one night outside the bedroom window when I was staying over.......it went like this:

”If e iz chadding shit about me I’ll shank im innit bruv” 

Now if that isn’t enrichment then I don’t know what is ! 

• Haha 2
7 minutes ago, WILF said:

Funny enough they moved a family of darkies in across from my old mum and I was “privileged” to over hear the oldest boy having a conversation on his phone late one night outside the bedroom window when I was staying over.......it went like this:

”If e iz chadding shit about me I’ll shank im innit bruv” 

Now if that isn’t enrichment then I don’t know what is ! 

Did it stop you talking about him then? ?

• Haha 2

It always make me chuckle when you hear the old “we needed the blacks after the war to do the jobs”.......nobody stops to wonder how we managed to get through the biggest conflagration in the history of mankind without shipping in a single spade ?

Getting 300,000 men off the beach at Dunkirk.......no immigrants required

Sustaining food and industry through the war......no immigrants required

Preparing for operation overlord and accommodating millions of Americans soldiers........no immigrants required

Previous to that, taking over 2/3 of the globe......no immigrants required

100 years war with France......no immigrants required

Building the greatest navy in the world.....no immigrants required

Napoleonic wars.......no immigrants required

Industrial revolution......no immigrants required

But all of a sudden some c**t invents the route master bus and we need them by the boat load?

Yeah, sounds genuine enough ! Lol lol 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Never bothered reading the entire thread, but, if a Gurkha wants to live here all he has to do is leave the country come back on a boat claim asylum problem solved, or is that to easy? can't be that difficult hundreds of thousands are doing it  

• Like 2
36 minutes ago, WILF said:

It always make me chuckle when you hear the old “we needed the blacks after the war to do the jobs”.......nobody stops to wonder how we managed to get through the biggest conflagration in the history of mankind without shipping in a single spade ?

Getting 300,000 men off the beach at Dunkirk.......no immigrants required

Sustaining food and industry through the war......no immigrants required

Preparing for operation overlord and accommodating millions of Americans soldiers........no immigrants required

Previous to that, taking over 2/3 of the globe......no immigrants required

100 years war with France......no immigrants required

Building the greatest navy in the world.....no immigrants required

Napoleonic wars.......no immigrants required

Industrial revolution......no immigrants required

But all of a sudden some c**t invents the route master bus and we need them by the boat load?

Yeah, sounds genuine enough ! Lol lol 

£31 billion dollars says you're wrong! Lol