Lachhiman Gurung ( gurkha soldier )

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We won't give citizen ship to men like gurung who served this country and fought with honour   but we will welcome a load of primitive pakis and wogs to take over 

I don’t dispute any of that I don't know about yelling until I’m blue in the face, but I can say something and state my reasons for holding that opinion......I can’t just say “well, that’s the

f**k sake do you have any concept of what your saying ... do you know what mercenary is ??? How the fukc can they be mercenaries when their part of the British army ......

6 minutes ago, king said:

But the question has to be asked.

What have the immigrants done to better great Britain.

In any way shape or form that we couldn't do ourselves ?

Look up 'the trans - saharan slave trade' report mate ?

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

£31 billion dollars says you're wrong! Lol

31 billion dollars what ?........is that the price you place on your history and culture ?

What about £5 ?.......

24 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Yeah !

Its just like them fukin Romans ! What did they ever give us, eh ???

Oh.......wait a minute.

Cheers.

Or the celts? Or the vikings? 

Ooh I got one for you charts, the romans gave your lot st george ??

40 minutes ago, king said:

But the question has to be asked.

What have the immigrants done to better great Britain.

In any way shape or form that we couldn't do ourselves ?

Africans and Asians have done absolutely nothing to improve Europe......quiet the opposite in fact.

It has been a sharing of miseries for all concerned !

• Like 4
7 hours ago, WILF said:

31 billion dollars what ?........is that the price you place on your history and culture ?

What about £5 ?.......

For the money loaned off the Yanks to keep us afloat during WW2, a nation awash with immigrants.

10 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

For the money loaned off the Yanks to keep us afloat during WW2, a nation awash with immigrants.

Since when did buying stuff off people (white politicians & industrialists of European decent in a country founded by white blokes of European decent ) constitute them doing you a favour ? 

So I’ll ask you straight, did we require massive communities of blacks and Asians on British soil to do any of the things I mentioned ?

2 minutes ago, WILF said:

Since when did buying stuff off people (white politicians & industrialists of European decent in a country founded by white blokes of European decent ) constitute them doing you a favour ? 

So I’ll ask you straight, did we require massive communities of blacks and Asians on British soil to do any of the things I mentioned ?

They were brought here to fill labour and economic shortages after the war , every written explanation points this out.

Do you have any evidence saying otherwise? 

40 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Do you have any evidence saying otherwise? 

Yeah......the thousand years before they arrived ! 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, stumfelter said:

If multiculturalism is contrived what's in it for the people driving it?

Jmho mate but it creates a more easily manipulated, mongrelised “race” (herd would be a better description) of people who’s standards and expectations are less than what your ordinary European has worked up to.

When you disconnect people from their history, their culture, their faith and tell them they have nothing to be proud of  then they are nothing and when people are nothing they don’t have anything of value to fight for......then you can push them around at will.

The African and the Asian were very easy to manipulate, hence a tiny speck of a country like Britain being able to rock up and take all these gaffs over......these are base instinct people and we knew exactly how to play them back then.

Who better then for industrialists and politicians who strive for economic and political domination over populations to bring in and pollute the gene pool with than these.......

Jmho of course........

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
29 minutes ago, WILF said:

Yeah......the thousand years before they arrived ! 

Exactly, you have no proof that there was no labour shortages. 

Which immigrants are you specifically talking about? The Celts, Romans, Anglo Saxons? The Jews? The Darkies? ?

Edited by Greb147
Just now, Greb147 said:

Exactly, you have no proof that there was no labour shortages. 

Which immigrants are you specifically talking about? The Celts, Romans, Anglo Saxons? The Darkies? ?

So you are completely ignoring Millenia and saying 5 years is all that mattered ?

Ill say it again, the proof is all the time that passed before 1948 ! 

And celts, Picts and Britain’s were what made up the British isles prior to Roman, Viking and Saxon people coming to these isles......as far as I know, Romans, Vikings and Saxons don’t hail from Somalia, Pakistan or Mozambique ?

So no, I don’t quiet take what point you are trying to make about Europeans moving around Europe ?.......

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, WILF said:

So you are completely ignoring Millenia and saying 5 years is all that mattered ?

Ill say it again, the proof is all the time that passed before 1948 ! 

And celts, Picts and Britain’s were what made up the British isles prior to Roman, Viking and Saxon people coming to these isles......as far as I know, Romans, Vikings and Saxons don’t hail from Somalia, Pakistan or Mozambique ?

So no, I don’t quiet take what point you are trying to make about Europeans moving around Europe ?.......

You are specifically talking about immigration after the war that was implemented because of labour and the obvious economic shortages, this is what really irks you? 

OK, so now it's OK to accept the free movement of people around the continent as long as they're European? 

I can bet you have also complained about that when the Eastern Europeans started arriving in the mid 2000's?

I am not trying to be argumentative but you have to be consistent. 

Edited by Greb147