Sign in to follow this  
bigmac 97kt

Life is so unfair

not saw you in a long time jimmy mate or heard off you ,my thoughts to your family in these bad times mate me and the big felleh shaun are there for you bud if we can help in any way,take care mate you have had enough to deal with lately mate

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, j j m said:

not saw you in a long time jimmy mate or heard off you ,my thoughts to your family in these bad times mate me and the big felleh shaun are there for you bud if we can help in any way,take care mate you have had enough to deal with lately mate

Jeff just had a lot on this last year mate sorry if iv not been over

ill pop over soon mate .

Hows the bairn and your lass tell them im asking after them

tell your lass to get them posh bickys in you know the ones you cant have

as she says there for mac not you lol

atvbjimmy:thumbs:

the family all wish you well mate with everything your going through,you know where we are mate if we can help in any way your a good bloke and do not deserve the life you have been giving lately mate,keep your chin up mate your a rock your family need your support now mate

• Thanks 1

Not really got anything useful to say, so I'll just send you a hug and be thinking of you in all the best possible ways.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just an up date lads some of you may have seen her on fb

well she has had a bad few days with the chemo

and on saturday when i called in she woke up with most of her hair on her pillow

Not a big deal if your a man but it tore her apart she new it was coming but it was still a shock.

But Natalie being natalie she had a few tears on my chest and picked her self up

and shaved her hair off and filmed it for her face book page

as she is trying to get others to get to the docs and get checked out

i got a pic sent to me as i cant watch any of her vids 1 im not on fb 2 i dont think i could watch them lads

iv been told there heart breaking .

She was feeling down so i got the cutters and shavers out (she lost her eye brows on sunday i think it was )

and set about shaving my head and my eye brows off

ever one sayd you look like your dad now

for that im sorry darling i told her lol.

Any way she is a strong woman (much stronger than me)

she is just getting on with it but dose get her down at times

hears a laugh for you lads

atvbjimmy

IMG_20200624_060449.jpg

IMG_20200624_060502.jpg

• Like 14
  • Thanks 3

puts things into perspective ,good to see she can still smile ,brave girl ! 

• Like 2

Have you tried cannabis oil buddy? 

I'm not saying it's a miracle cure or that it even works for everyone but my mates dad was told he had terminal cancer last year. He was put on  chemo and began taking the oil his first results showed that his tumours started shrinking. 

The short of it is he stopped the chemo ages ago and has continued taking the oil, yesterday he got more good news that the  tumours have shrunk even more. 

Don't know if this will last forever or even if it is down to the oil but if it ain't broke don't fix it, he's in a better place than he was before. 

Anything is worth a try mate when there's no hope in sight. 

The doctors are not really allowed to comment on it's usage but they basically told him to continue what he's doing, he doesn't have to go back now for another 3 months

Edited by Greb147
  • Like 1

She's rocking the skin head, but maybe splash out on some pampering ,you can get some tidy wigs , no different to hair extensions and what have you. Doesn't hurt to play with dressing up. My wife had hair down to her arse when I met her cut it all off donated to a kids wig charity. Both looking well, wish you all the best , Joe 

FairPlay to the pair of you and god bless  also  wishing you's all the strength and luck in the world.

• Like 1