Back up at the shoot

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It’s been frosty the last couple of mornings, it’s very welcome , hopefully it will kill a few bugs . Unfortunately the Maize and cover crops don’t like it and they will soon be unviable as a drive .

Well our first shoot of the year went well. It was cold but dry and a bit of sun appeared. Bag was 122 head comprising of 57 duck 56 pheasant 7 partridge and 2 pigeon. My own contribution wa

Better the youngster be out in the fields than sat in front of the x box 😁

Posted Images

1 hour ago, FOXHUNTER said:

Boxing Day Shoot and all the snow had melted..... I creaked my neck on Christmas Eve so never took my gun this morning and purely intended on not shooting. After the duck drive which I never shot 1 of the other guns gave me his o/u Beretta as he said he wasnt bothered about shooting. Now I have never shot o/u I have always had a sxs so never thought I would hit anything 🤣 anyway I shot a couple of driven pheasants, 2 woodcock and a snipe so didnt do too bad 😁 It was freezing where we are on the exposed tops so glad to be indoors now to thaw out ....

20201226_115700.jpg

20201226_124903.jpg

20201226_125435.jpg

That looks a quality day out 👍

7 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

No, there’s loads of different ones, but that’s the original and the best, I’d love one but couldn’t justify paying that for the amount of shotgun shooting I do

1 hour ago, Stavross said:

No, there’s loads of different ones, but that’s the original and the best, I’d love one but couldn’t justify paying that for the amount of shotgun shooting I do

Do the others have the red dot though as not found one with it yet other than original .£600 is far too steep I agree .