Lifting lockdown

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We know they are playing great selfless roles,as do firemen,army etc etc but cant we all just get on with it without all the silly saucepan bashing,it was a nice gesture the first time but now its all

some may be pissed off  becouse they cant goout for a few weeks , ,just wait till they start opening stuff up again  and it all goes tits up  big time ,anyone who thinks this is going away any time so

My brother has served in army, navy and marines. He now works in the hospital (he left to become a chimney sweep but went back recently as they were short staffed). He caught corona while working on i

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Can anyone on here hand on heart say they've followed the guidelines down for every action, if so fair play to them. 

can only speak for myself mate, but all as I do is go shop every other day pay any bills food and so on, but what gets me is seeing some folks out in parks or whatever enjoying themselves whilst the likes of me practically hibernate, im getting sick of it, I think I heard on the news they are going to increase fines for those that flout the social distancing, so in other words government no full well some folks don't give a feck  get them flame throwers out

• Like 2
Just now, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

Hand on heart, I have followed none of the guidelines and I feel healthier than ever. 

I would call you but I've broken them from day one tbh. Like hell I was going to take my dog out just once a day. 

• Thanks 1
12 hours ago, WILF said:

It has totally sickened me watching small companies and “local business men” use it as a blatant opportunity for self promotion........the “look at me everyone” generation !! 

My favorite one over here is "Heroes Work Here" as a nod to minimum wage shop workers that aren't issued enough protection equipment and simultaneously refused pay raises and having their hours cut or their positions dissolved.

The world we live in eh?

12 hours ago, WILF said:

People will be singling out “them at 73” for not clapping.....

Remember when the Princess Of Hearts died? The whole nation was forced into mourning and anyone not following the socially acceptable level of sadness was singled out for abuse... I don't think that's a stretch at all.

• Like 4
55 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

Oh that's near jdjkxcjcjkddlkskxkskdoxjckkxjsjskskzkawkallssl

That looks more like a polish word than a Welsh one. to many j and k in it and that z just jumps out as being an eastern European town 

33 minutes ago, timmytree said:

Great news that finally we'll have quarantine for people coming into the country, there is one exception though, it doesn't apply to people coming from or through France. So British holiday makers have to isolate for 14 days but Mustafa from Syria who comes over on a dinghy can do whatever he wants.

It doesn't apply to anyone coming by ferry either I don't think 

40 minutes ago, timmytree said:

Great news that finally we'll have quarantine for people coming into the country, there is one exception though, it doesn't apply to people coming from or through France. So British holiday makers have to isolate for 14 days but Mustafa from Syria who comes over on a dinghy can do whatever he wants.

He'll be cleared of the virus by the time it takes him to get here on the dinghy. ?