Lifting lockdown

No mate ,  look do I want to stay at home, f**k me pal, im going round the bend ive never implied that, I choose to stay at home, for my safety and the safety of others, with the loss of 2 wives brother sister mother father, don't ask me why, must be the survival instinct in us all, and maybe I living, no sorry existing in cloud cuckoo land but and I don't ask for much in life, but like many others I wanna get out there, I wanna walk them fields again with a dog n ferrets, but do you no, deep inside I no that day will never happen im in cloud cuckoo land, that's all I have, ive always been able to face facts good or bad, what life is in front of us all once, if at all this shit shifts, none for me that's for sure, from now on and sin this virus reared its ugly head, life that we all took for granted will never be the same and im scared I say I fear for my safety, when deep down I say do me a favour lord im ready, ive nowt to lose but to wish all my aquantancies and friends all the best, to the rest of the world well im f****d if I no im worn out

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We know they are playing great selfless roles,as do firemen,army etc etc but cant we all just get on with it without all the silly saucepan bashing,it was a nice gesture the first time but now its all

some may be pissed off  becouse they cant goout for a few weeks , ,just wait till they start opening stuff up again  and it all goes tits up  big time ,anyone who thinks this is going away any time so

My brother has served in army, navy and marines. He now works in the hospital (he left to become a chimney sweep but went back recently as they were short staffed). He caught corona while working on i

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

No mate ,  look do I want to stay at home, f**k me pal, im going round the bend ive never implied that, I choose to stay at home, for my safety and the safety of others, with the loss of 2 wives brother sister mother father, don't ask me why, must be the survival instinct in us all, and maybe I living, no sorry existing in cloud cuckoo land but and I don't ask for much in life, but like many others I wanna get out there, I wanna walk them fields again with a dog n ferrets, but do you no, deep inside I no that day will never happen im in cloud cuckoo land, that's all I have, ive always been able to face facts good or bad, what life is in front of us all once, if at all this shit shifts, none for me that's for sure, from now on and sin this virus reared its ugly head, life that we all took for granted will never be the same and im scared I say I fear for my safety, when deep down I say do me a favour lord im ready, ive nowt to lose but to wish all my aquantancies and friends all the best, to the rest of the world well im f****d if I no im worn out

Get the kettle on Keith and have a nice brew.

There's many more moons for you to see yet ?

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

ive chance of a pup, whom I kidding, Thursday morning 7th may, NHS called me, saying I need an mri scan that's my cloud cuckoo land

The fact the government message has been shite Is apparant in the last 3 pages. Example:

So we are saying the message was if you can't work from home then your business should continue.......but old John who runs tackle shop that doesn't have a website, now we are saying he shouldn't be open???? Maybe open and working with social distancing and selling tackle and bits for guys who are re elasticating poles or tieing rigs, relining reels and tieing hooklengths for opening of rivers when that comes? This may be keeping someone's mind occupied and stopping them doing something untoward.

The old lady/chap who bobs to local shop every day for 40fags and a paper....Not essential to me but could be the only time he/she sees any other person and NEEDS that interaction, oh and their fags.

I've said it all along, this 'essential travel' is bullshit. One man's essential is another's trivial.

All been left open to opinion. IMO the reason for that is the government haven't TOLD people to shut up shop, they haven't MADE people stay at home and not earn......so they aren't liable for the bill or any law suits.

They have only shut certain businesses in the leisure sector and have already given these healthy grants for premesis and furlough grants for staff. 

Loosening the 'restrictions' is a commercial thing because, as someone has said, HMRC need the tax coming in to foot this bill.

To begin with I thought the government were doing a good job but now I don't think it has been managed well at all.

• Like 3
16 minutes ago, ryaldinhio said:

The fact the government message has been shite Is apparant in the last 3 pages. Example:

So we are saying the message was if you can't work from home then your business should continue.......but old John who runs tackle shop that doesn't have a website, now we are saying he shouldn't be open???? Maybe open and working with social distancing and selling tackle and bits for guys who are re elasticating poles or tieing rigs, relining reels and tieing hooklengths for opening of rivers when that comes? This may be keeping someone's mind occupied and stopping them doing something untoward.

The old lady/chap who bobs to local shop every day for 40fags and a paper....Not essential to me but could be the only time he/she sees any other person and NEEDS that interaction, oh and their fags.

I've said it all along, this 'essential travel' is bullshit. One man's essential is another's trivial.

All been left open to opinion. IMO the reason for that is the government haven't TOLD people to shut up shop, they haven't MADE people stay at home and not earn......so they aren't liable for the bill or any law suits.

They have only shut certain businesses in the leisure sector and have already given these healthy grants for premesis and furlough grants for staff. 

Loosening the 'restrictions' is a commercial thing because, as someone has said, HMRC need the tax coming in to foot this bill.

To begin with I thought the government were doing a good job but now I don't think it has been managed well at all.

Most sensible post yet.the guidance has been shit."if you cant work from home you should go to work"?...thats 90% of business told to carry on.lack of border control,no ppe,no mask wearing.no testing kits,no fumigating equipments.total,total disaster as shown in,the death rate.

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

96396821_2908909369203476_5919862752469319680_n.jpg

It's their job and their getting paid for it aren't they, unlike many of us out of a job at the moment.

Yes, probably a good idea to stop the clapping. Under normal circumstances, clapping is for celebrating success, not for celebrating an increase of people dying in your care every week. Some of the pictures and videos of nurses dancing during their shifts over the last few weeks is disgraceful.

Edited by Neobliviscaris1776
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
10 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

It's their job and their getting paid for it aren't they, unlike many of us out of a job at the moment.

Yes, probably a good idea to stop the clapping. Under normal circumstances, clapping is for celebrating success, not for celebrating an increase of people dying in your care every week. Some of the pictures and videos of nurses dancing during their shifts over the last few weeks is disgraceful.

100000% agree

she comes across as a Self proclaimed hero, 

32 minutes ago, Balaur said:

Like saying some lad joined the army to better their lot and gets sent to some hopeless desert to fight a pointless war....

That would be an actual 'Warzone' mate.

The NHS is in 'No warzone' and nor are we.

But don't take my word for it. Here's some footage from the frontline.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Balaur said:

Only a snowflake could take offence to that sake....

I'm just thinking of people that have lost loved ones to the virus. Imagine seeing this, bloody hell! 

Seriously, I couldn't believe when I seen that, I thought it has to be a joke. No, it's real! 

Oh, I heard there's footage of some nurses pretending to 'pole dance' on hospital equipment. Can't wait to see it. 

My brother has served in army, navy and marines. He now works in the hospital (he left to become a chimney sweep but went back recently as they were short staffed). He caught corona while working on icu (reckons he caught it from the corona store room rather than a patient). 

He doesn't go in for all this clapping stuff or help for heroes. His opionin is your paid to do a job you choose to do and you just get on and do it

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3
4 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

My brother has served in army, navy and marines. He now works in the hospital (he left to become a chimney sweep but went back recently as they were short staffed). He caught corona while working on icu (reckons he caught it from the corona store room rather than a patient). 

He doesn't go in for all this clapping stuff or help for heroes. His opionin is your paid to do a job you choose to do and you just get on and do it

so what about ve day and owd captain tom, no appreciation there then, and as for the nurses finding time to dance, fek me excuse em for breathing

• Like 1