Subaru Impreza or evo 4

I had a c30 r design first and when the kids came chopped it in for the v50 which was a touch as it was literally the same as the c30 but with a realistic back seat and a big boot 

loved the Volvo interior and the styling on that era motor 

• Like 1

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fiesta RS turbo I sold a couple of years ago

If I had the money then I'd get an old skool turbo Ford.... They fetching 3/4 times more money than they originally sold for... Rs 500,Rs 1600i,series 1 turbos..... Drivers cars unlike these new singi

Subaru all day long.... Mitsubishi are electronics nightmare and overpriced money pits imo? I've Owned 7 scoobys and 1 evo 2..... I would buy another subaru tomorrow, if I wanted a massive grin e

Posted Images

1 minute ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I had a c30 r design first and when the kids came chopped it in for the v50 which was a touch as it was literally the same as the c30 but with a realistic back seat and a big boot 

loved the Volvo interior and the styling on that era motor 

My mate has one and it’s one of the comfiest motors I’ve sat in. They use the hdi engines too plenty or poke

54 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Yes with the 2.2 turbo?? The s2 was in partnership with Porsche and was a beast, but expensive for parts was the Audi’s, they’re how. The Audi’s are meant to sound

aye 2.2 mate guy i new had one early 90,s haha proper fanny magnet

3 minutes ago, jackthelad said:

aye 2.2 mate guy i new had one early 90,s haha proper fanny magnet

Some engines but Audi’s seem to look heavy, even the s1 rally car looked over weight, maybe that’s the way fans love them, those engines are the best sounding ever

• Like 1
3 hours ago, dogmad riley said:

I'd love an sti forester but like kanny says road tax and running costs just arnt worth it. 

Al always have a forester for the hunting dog wagon but wont be a furbo

Just get one mate, only 260 a yr tax.... Have a permanent ?on your face?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I've never had two cars at once, when doing so how much extra percentage do you normally pay over the one car? Obviously it will depend on the motors but it doesn't double the costs does it? 

We just bought this for a runaround it's only 478bhp but apparently ya can remap em to 535bhp,dont think ill bother though. We were guna trade the rangey in but its comfy and won't part with the defender ?

Oh yeah it's a v8 5ltr an does 20mpg if your light on the foot, but that's hard to do ?

20200507_075556.jpg

20200507_075540.jpg

Edited by Gav
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, Gav said:

It sounds it too, the exhausts are tuned to sound like the original shelby model in the movie ?

Sweet mate ....don't try jumping it though like in the movie  ?

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, kanny said:

Sweet mate ....don't try jumping it though like in the movie  ?

I've not even tried the line out or drag take off yet, its brown trouser time as is ?

• Haha 1