Subaru Impreza or evo 4

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fiesta RS turbo I sold a couple of years ago

If I had the money then I'd get an old skool turbo Ford.... They fetching 3/4 times more money than they originally sold for... Rs 500,Rs 1600i,series 1 turbos..... Drivers cars unlike these new singi

Subaru all day long.... Mitsubishi are electronics nightmare and overpriced money pits imo? I've Owned 7 scoobys and 1 evo 2..... I would buy another subaru tomorrow, if I wanted a massive grin e

Posted Images

Subaru all day long.... Mitsubishi are electronics nightmare and overpriced money pits imo?

I've Owned 7 scoobys and 1 evo 2..... I would buy another subaru tomorrow, if I wanted a massive grin everywhere I went?..... You drive and control the scooby..... Computers control the evo,s..... post-99494-0-49866800-1491330205_thumb.jpghad some fun over the yrs?

Len I'd have a look at the forester Sti models(I've Owned 4 myself) .....something different, gets heads turning and folks always asking you about them... Going up in money all the time.... No limits to what you can do with them.... Half the price of an evo to run, insure... f***ing fun to chuck about?Screenshot_20200428-140500.png.bc1bf95d1dd00a11b393a188fb194965.png

10 k get you a fresh import with around 30,000 km on the clock... Stopped making them in 2007/2008?

• Like 5
3 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Subaru all day long.... Mitsubishi are electronics nightmare and overpriced money pits imo?

I've Owned 7 scoobys and 1 evo 2..... I would buy another subaru tomorrow, if I wanted a massive grin everywhere I went?..... You drive and control the scooby..... Computers control the evo,s..... post-99494-0-49866800-1491330205_thumb.jpghad some fun over the yrs?

Len I'd have a look at the forester Sti models(I've Owned 4 myself) .....something different, gets heads turning and folks always asking you about them... Going up in money all the time.... No limits to what you can do with them.... Half the price of an evo to run, insure... f***ing fun to chuck about?Screenshot_20200428-140500.png.bc1bf95d1dd00a11b393a188fb194965.png

10 k get you a fresh import with around 30,000 km on the clock... Stopped making them in 2007/2008?

What did you think of the Impreza? I always liked the legacy rs but like hens teeth these days, fancy one or them even a uk turbo but defo a gc8 model

24 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Or something that’s on the up that’s worth more when ya sell it, 90s turbo cars were the pinnacle

Still got a Saab 900 aero locked away in the garage, payed £800 for it years ago as a well kept motor with a full Saab service history, been sat in my garage wrapped in duvets for years probably 4/5k if I sold it now but another 10 year and you can probably stick an O on the end of that, 30/40 years old is when the value goes mental ?

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Lenmcharristar said:

What did you think of the Impreza? I always liked the legacy rs but like hens teeth these days, fancy one or them even a uk turbo but defo a gc8 model

I liked the impreza, but a tuned forester handles better imo and more practical ?

If I had the money then I'd get an old skool turbo Ford.... They fetching 3/4 times more money than they originally sold for... Rs 500,Rs 1600i,series 1 turbos..... Drivers cars unlike these new singing mercs, bmws etc.... 

• Like 5