Blacks all the time.

1 minute ago, timmytree said:

Ok, I'll have Wolfdog as a neighbour, you can have Max hard core.

Ok all in going to say is if you I start building illegal guns in my tool shed or I'm skinning a deer in my front yard I dont wanna hear any complaints ??

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It’s a war on your race, history, culture and sense of self.........a broken people are a weak people ! So shut up, keep paying and do as you are f***ing told !  

Amazon programme on the other night  2 family's of blacks.and 1 black presenter and 1 white presenter. Filmed in the UK.. Why am I seeing this all the time.... The adverts.mixed al

Na man I'm faithful  lol besides  only got to go to Kuwait and Jordan.was hoping to go to Syria but my fight got messed up both times. Will say though few time we got off base me and the boys got to s

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, timmytree said:

Ok, I'll have Wolfdog as a neighbour, you can have Max hard core.

He’s gone too, he was a part time patriot, he was all UKIP this UKIP that and all along he was looking through the parts or repair pages of the ladyboy magazine

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, timmytree said:

You can do what you like as long as I get a supply of tenderloin and liver. I skin 'em in the kitchen so the neighbours can't see. 

Lol you can have the liver. That's always been fishing bait for me, could never stomach it 

• Sad 1
7 hours ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Defo the Irish blood coming through , check out the 2000lb bomb the Ira planted in a lorry that blew up the forensics labs, your only playing catch up there wolf 

??

14 hours ago, Wolfdog91 said:

????? the Irish blood might also account for why I'm so friggen short as a black guy . Being 5'1" my great great great granddad muststa hit it off with a lepracaun ??

Also might have to do something with my achocol tolerance?

5’ 1” !!!......you just have to have some Pygmy way back in the line there mate.

Just think, all them years ago, poor b*****d walking through the jungle minding his own business and thinking “I’m safe, they only take the 6 footers” and bang......half a space left in the hold of a ship to fill and that’s his lot ! 

• Haha 5
On 03/05/2020 at 17:07, staffs riffraff said:

A 100 years ago the population of Africa was about 100m now with all the famines and everything you'd think it would of gone up much but every ten years 100 million people are added to the continent's population they can't feed themselves now and that rate of population is increasing and guess where the overflow of the people who can't make it in there african h9melands will be going? And this scrap about the NHS and foreigners lol it would take a decade or 2 to easily have enough home grown doctors nurses the lot but then they wouldn't have the foreign doctor stick to beat anyone not pro immigration with. If wanting the country to resemble what our forefathers made carry on for future generations means I'm a racist then so be it I'm PROUD

How very dare you point out that black people cannot survive in their own homelands....next thing you,ll be saying they need white folk wiping their noses for them.....what a tewwible little waycist you are !!.....hoo f****n ray someone with their eyes open to the glee that the left are enjoying through this virus,being given the opportunity to attack the government while we are forced to applaud people doing their jobs,its funny you dont hear soldiers delivering equipment and building hospitals in record time demanding applause... you also dont see soldiers fighting wars in full battle gear spending hours perfecting the floss or tik tok dances to Staying Alive as a political tool to get attention....then again unlike most of our other institutions the armed forces are not riddled with pc cancer so dont need self congratulatory praise they just get on with it in a dignified way while the elite make a complete mockery of the population getting them to clap at their own slavery.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
35 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

How very dare you point out that black people cannot survive in their own homelands....next thing you,ll be saying they need white folk wiping their noses for them.....what a tewwible little waycist you are !!.....hoo f****n ray someone with their eyes open to the glee that the left are enjoying through this virus,being given the opportunity to attack the government while we are forced to applaud people doing their jobs,its funny you dont hear soldiers delivering equipment and building hospitals in record time demanding applause... you also dont see soldiers fighting wars in full battle gear spending hours perfecting the floss or tik tok dances to Staying Alive as a political tool to get attention....then again unlike most of our other institutions the armed forces are not riddled with pc cancer so dont need self congratulatory praise they just get on with it in a dignified way while the elite make a complete mockery of the population getting them to clap at their own slavery.

We are all nig nogs as we all have to work for our money just different shades of slaves

• Like 1
47 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

And another thing I noticed too if the hospitals were so snowed under with victims where did they get the time to do the dances, I said that to my mrs and she just laughed and agreed

• Like 1

Exactly is this not what the NHS are for? It's like joining the army then a war starts and  soldiers going on sick leave so they don t have to fight and yes I do respect bus workers before anyone says otherwise and I got big thing for a gingerpatch lol

9 hours ago, low plains drifter said:

I used to watch this

Did you watch children of the dog star ?

I can't remember that to be honest mate.

This is awkward to watch but I’ve met white people like this, it’s sad be yourself, Wolfdog if your wondering where this came from it’s a show in the UK called Little Britain it breaks every political correctness rule lol there’s talk of it coming back but I’m sure it will be a watered down version.

• Haha 5