Blacks all the time.

24 minutes ago, WILF said:

There’s a small estate of pakis (50 maybe?) they don’t really interact with anyone else......I suppose the most accurate way of putting is that they are politely ignored........they are tolerated if they keep quiet and they know it.

There are no Africans at all.

Theres a chinese take away.

There are zero Africans or Asians in any of my 4 kids years at school or college.

There are none in my boys junior school at all.

Wilf check out soltrean hypothesis on wiki have a read, I’d post it up here but don’t know to do links

Edited by Lenmcharristar
  • Like 1

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It’s a war on your race, history, culture and sense of self.........a broken people are a weak people ! So shut up, keep paying and do as you are f***ing told !  

Amazon programme on the other night  2 family's of blacks.and 1 black presenter and 1 white presenter. Filmed in the UK.. Why am I seeing this all the time.... The adverts.mixed al

Na man I'm faithful  lol besides  only got to go to Kuwait and Jordan.was hoping to go to Syria but my fight got messed up both times. Will say though few time we got off base me and the boys got to s

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

You southerners black or white got decades before even nearly catching up with us Glaswegians an knife crime ffs ? we had it since the 60s an it’s a lot more popular than any media will tell ye ☹️

At least our shit is ours, no reason to add insult to injury by importing the 3rd world as well though mate ;) 

8 hours ago, WILF said:

Mate, remember.....these people have been blowing each other to smithereens for 300 years......I don’t think a few Pakistanis have much chance of playing the c**t ! Lol 

I'm not quite sure how long ago you said it Wilf or where, but it was along the lines  of breeding ie we have two kids and a dog a asians will have 3-5 kids they don't have to play the cu nt , they just have to breed like one ....................think it was you who said it, my apologies if it wasn't 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

You southerners black or white got decades before even nearly catching up with us Glaswegians an knife crime ffs ? we had it since the 60s an it’s a lot more popular than any media will tell ye ☹️

Race war ? 

They haven’t even got a football team yet! 

94D3B56B-792D-49CE-8ECA-C5A94139EC90.jpeg

1 minute ago, delswal said:

I'm not quite sure how long ago you said it Wilf or where, but it was along the lines  of breeding ie we have two kids and a dog a asians will have 3-5 kids they don't have to play the cu nt , they just have to breed like one ....................think it was you who said it, my apologies if it wasn't 

It was me mate, and I still stand by that.....it just will be easier for them in some places than it will in others.

21 minutes ago, Balaur said:

Everywhere always been invaded , Ireland's no exception, Viking blood all over UK and Ireland don't here anyone kicking off with the ffyords , I guess integration is key and if folk with similar values want to share your land they should be welcomed, if poles that came to UK came permenantly then surely that's better than taking their wealth back home...I don't know Wales is full of Italian blood from mines , England from everywhere, we're all just getting on with it , planets getting a bit small for some of us admittedly but I'd say maybe continent isolation may go a bit towards less alienation of the indigenous folk....too many Hippocrates in society to make it work, extremists growing off the back of liberalism. 

One of the best posts so far imo

8 hours ago, WILF said:

It was me mate, and I still stand by that.....it just will be easier for them in some places than it will in others.

time will tell wilf time will tell, 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Wolfdog91 said:

One of the best posts so far imo

I agree, what liberalism does is not allow you to be a man, it makes you the “Black” man........it means we can’t be judged equally by our actions and neither will we bare similar consequences.

For a long while (in my part of England at least) the message was that we should make excuses for you and give you a hand up, then the message changed to we should actually look to you for our culture, breeding and inspiration. 

That is inevitably going to make me view you from a different angle, it’s sickening for me and must be very embarrassing for you.

When they criminalise honesty of speech racial tension can only go underground, behaviours go unchallenged and frustrations remain unsaid.....that’s not a healthy situation for any country or continent.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Wolfdog91 said:

Yeah go buy guns at the grocery store, shoot off your front porch, gas is pretty cheap now days.  Drive on the right side of the road.Buy you a couple hundred acres fence it off  and your set ?

Fella I used to go to school with, got reacquainted with him on Rovers forum, lives out in Missouri, says he can shoot his .45 off his front porch, piss off his back porch and ride his Harley without a helmet lol

Cheers, D

9 hours ago, WILF said:

No, because I was sick as a pig of the multicultural shithouse that is London and the surrounding areas and the associated degradation of my own people who seem to so easily get on board with all that shit.

I wanted my kids to grow up in a white community with people that share a culture of normality, not the f***ing living multicultural nightmare that is southern England ! 

But you didn't have to leave the country for that, we have that in the south west 

8 hours ago, Rusty_terrier said:

If you goto the west if scotland . Infact anywhere outside edinburgh city centre it's a diff story corstophine is one of the poshest places I know. Put it this was we got 1/10th the population of  Chatham the village I'm from and people getting shot dead on their way to work.  And we dont have blacks or foreigners. Theres plenty shit in every race but also plenty good in every race.

I know what you mean mate , I’ve got an auntie in every village from ardrossan to auchinlek , the joys of a large extended family. 

Does your village have kids of 14 though who are on their second or third murder ? 

30 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

But you didn't have to leave the country for that, we have that in the south west 

I get that mate , you’ll probably live in a similar area to me and it’s nice to not have to see how things are elsewhere whilst being told “it’s normal”

it f***ing ain’t and it doesn’t have to be . 

11 hours ago, Wolfdog91 said:

Ok so you missed the point I'm trying to make .

So one, I never said I disliked people of my own race  I simply said that my personal interest,such as hobbies ,music tastes , what I like to wear drive so on and so forth , contradict the interests most women of my race . Hence if I'm so dogmatic about being with "my own people "  it's going to be a long hard road for me to find someone . So if I do find someone with similar interests who j get along with I see no big deal with them being a different race. 

No i didnt miss your point you said you like white women better than black women....rewording it doesnt change the fact you dont like your own people.