Lockdown nosey b*****d quiz

Not really a quiz. Just nosey nonsense questions to pass a bit more time to freedom. 

1. If you had to choose your final 3 course meal + drink on death row.... 

2. f**k, marry, kill

3. Your a wrestler/boxer choose entrance song

4. Arghhh zombies! Pick 3 THL members you want on your team. 

5. Favourite UK wildlife 

6. Oh I can't be arsed. 

Edited by BenBhoy
  • Like 2

Here goes 

1, Lamb chops new potatoes, runner beans washed down with westons vintage cider .

2, My wife....in that order .

3, got to be Back in black AC/DC

4, Sausage dog for no other reason than I could probably out run him , And do you remember Mossad ? That guy was a wannabe seal team / SAS tackleberry , and Gav cos he’s a jock nut case .

5, the little owl ? 

6, Romance 

Edited by shovel leaner
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

#1 Steak, with a small salad, cos I like to stay in shape ?

#2 abstain from for legal reasons.

#3 Ernie. B, Hill.

#4 Shoval cos he would probably get there first and there would be little for me to do by the time I got there. Defo jock Gav and Stav cos under that tart gear he is just an old poacher.

#5 Charlie.

#6 political correctness.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1, finch, chimps n mushy bees with a pint of Louis xiii Brandy!

2, anything that would find me vaguely attractive, never again nooooo, anything that moves.

3, theme from Benny Hill.

4, Mr bernie sausage so I could have a blast with his front stuffer an not blow my self up, I'd hold a raffle for the rest coz I love you all ?

5, golden Eagle, I can spend hours watching em.

6, yeah me too! On account I just had a pint of fine Brandy ?

Edited by Gav
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

1- pigeon and black pudding starter, venison loin main, lemon sponge and custard and a pint of single malt

2- Rachel Riley ( off countdown ), Rachel Riley and Rachel Riley again before she told the police about me

3- anything from my rave days, mainly because I was young and could of given a good account of myself, as it all sounds the same to me now ( because I’m old) you could pick any tune you want

4- Bernard sausage for bait?, longshanx because he could see them coming from all the way up there and ianm because the write up of our rampage would be superb 

5- badgers, I’ve always loved watching them, maybe because I’m not allowed to shoot them, but would like to

6- family stuff ( mainly the in-laws )

?

Edited by Stavross
  • Haha 4

1: Unlimited buffet and no time limit to eat it.

2: Charlize Theron, Charlize Theron, Diane Abbott.

3: Heatseeker AC/DC

4: Any 3 from the airgun section so they could keep the zombies pinned down with 5p sized red welts while I made a getaway.

5: Badger.

6: Shaving.

7 hours ago, walshie said:

1: Unlimited buffet and no time limit to eat it.

2: Charlize Theron, Charlize Theron, Diane Abbott.

3: Heatseeker AC/DC

4: Any 3 from the airgun section so they could keep the zombies pinned down with 5p sized red welts while I made a getaway.

5: Badger.

6: Shaving.

Every one on the airgun section is right about you ,   Fcuking w*****. :laugh::laugh: :thumbs:

• Haha 2

1. Duck pancakes from chinky (might leave that a month or so!) Beef rib xmas dinner. Apple & blackberry crumble with custard. Old rosie cider. 

2.  Khloe Kardashian AND Ashley Graham (3sum baby!!). Nigella Lawson. Jonathan Ross.

3. Boy named sue 

4. Stavross just for the shiťs & giggles and his shoot day tucker. Bernard for his knowledge on obscure (who said eccentric!?) calibres. Gav for the booze. 

5. Grey partridge 

6. Humouring people who have no f***ing idea but Billy bullshít all the way. 

• Haha 3
10 minutes ago, BenBhoy said:

1. Duck pancakes from chinky (might leave that a month or so!) Beef rib xmas dinner. Apple & blackberry crumble with custard. Old rosie cider. 

2.  Khloe Kardashian AND Ashley Graham (3sum baby!!). Nigella Lawson. Jonathan Ross.

3. Boy named sue 

4. Stavross just for the shiťs & giggles and his shoot day tucker. Bernard for his knowledge on obscure (who said eccentric!?) calibres. Gav for the booze. 

5. Grey partridge 

6. Humouring people who have no f***ing idea but Billy bullshít all the way. 

Hey! I prefer unhinged thank you! Eccentric is for tarts!

• Haha 3

Hog roast and all the trimmings 

2, Scarlet Johansson

3 ,Bat out of hell

4 ,Bernard for his pajamas, Stav for the nosh and Shovel for his down to earth approach 

5,Fallow deer.

6, being polite to people you wouldn't pee on to put a fire out 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Baldcoot said:

Hog roast and all the trimmings 

2, Scarlet Johansson

3 ,Bat out of hell

4 ,Bernard for his pajamas, Stav for the nosh and Shovel for his down to earth approach 

5,Fallow deer.

6, being polite to people you wouldn't pee on to put a fire out 

@stavross didn't think you were like that, have you been meeting BC in Carparks giving him a nosh???

• Haha 2

1. Scallops and crabs cakes, duck breast, salted caramel cheese cake & a nice bottle of red. 

2.. Michelle Kegan (bet she's a dirty cow) , Kylie Minogue (always had a soft spot), my self before the wife does after she finds out I've sagged another woman and got married again behind her back. 

3. Thunderstruck AC/DC

4. Got to be Stavross, he'd probably just go mental and start tearing shit up for fun?, then there's SD, I recon he could keep us entertained with a few stories on a quiet spell and fix any weapons up??, walshie, he might be able to keep us under control if not I'm sure he'd come in handy?

5. Kestrels, love the way they fly & how they hunt.

6. People who are ignorant and bad mannered. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 2
On 25/04/2020 at 00:34, BenBhoy said:

1. If you had to choose your final 3 course meal + drink on death row.... 

starter...Camembert on olive oil toast with pecans and honey.

Main...  Roast beef, roast potatoes, carrots, peas, parsnips and a nice gravy made with the veg juice.

Dessert..... Citrus lemon mouse tart with cream.

Drink .... A nice milky sweet cup of coffee.

2. f**k, marry, kill

The Mrs.  Wouldn't kill her though.  it would be such a waste of a good gal.

3. Your a wrestler/boxer choose entrance song

none .  waste of thought power / time

4. Arghhh zombies! Pick 3 THL members you want on your team. 

False strategy.  no one can beat a zombie invasion.  its a virus that needs to be isolated like covid 19.  isolate , starve. and wait it out.  as such 3 other members from THL would only attract attention from the zombies

5. Favourite UK wildlife 

Fallow and roe

6. Oh I can't be arsed. 

with the knob head over the road. perhaps he will get the lurgy and die a slow painful death

• Like 2