David icke

He is the total opposite of sandymeres leftie links and the truth probably lies somewhere in between the two, he was saying over 20 years ago that the powers that be wanted to move toward a cashless society and was laughed out of dodge but roll forward he appears to be spot on, he said the queen was a lizard but I haven’t seen her shed skin or drop a tail so suspect he may have been wide of the mark, there’s a bit of truth and a lot of shite in most story’s it’s just how you filter it, ✌️

• Like 6

I watched some his stuff years ago and to be fair he was spot on with a lot of it i.e paedophile rings and so on. I've never seen the lizard stuff was it said literally or metaphorically and just been used to discredit him? 

23 minutes ago, JDHUNTING said:

I watched some his stuff years ago and to be fair he was spot on with a lot of it i.e paedophile rings and so on. I've never seen the lizard stuff was it said literally or metaphorically and just been used to discredit him? 

No, He literally believes the Royal Family are all lizards that can shapeshift into humans. Not that he's mental or anything. 

Only the other day I was thinking about starting a thread about David Icke.  Either the bloke is a complete nutter or very predictive.  The vid about money is spot on and so is a lot of stuff that he preaches. David Icke.... The value of money.....  The public are like sheep anyway.

26 minutes ago, Meece said:

Only the other day I was thinking about starting a thread about David Icke.  Either the bloke is a complete nutter or very predictive.  The vid about money is spot on and so is a lot of stuff that he preaches. David Icke.... The value of money.....  The public are like sheep anyway.

Exactly I withdrew £200 cash from the cashline the other day because I like to have some but I've still got £80 I've had for ages.All my bills are paid with a card or Bacs transfer and especially just now everything is scanned . David icke talks a lot of sense if you truly listen to what he says

The frightening  thing about aĺl of this is that everything he says about a  cashless society will come true. It don't matter it you've got ten quid or , one hundred thousand in a bank.  If the computer says no and wipes your account you ain't got a penny.  And if the system wipes your identity you don't exist. You go home and your house is burnt to the ground you ain't got a home.  Your a vagrant.

3 hours ago, walshie said:

No, He literally believes the Royal Family are all lizards that can shapeshift into humans. Not that he's mental or anything. 

well andrews a horny toad and ann is a bit of a dragon

• Like 2
1 hour ago, W. Katchum said:

Bible said it firs does that mean god is real?

Here it is @W. Katchum, this verse in revelation kills two birds with one stone. 

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1