David icke

Apart from the nutty nonsensical lizard stuff ect most of what he has stated is about right. I'm not a conspiracy  nutter of any sort and dont even consider any of this stuff  but until the last day when the last rocket of people leave a dying planet who knows.  I suppose its like the Loch Ness monster, bigfoot/ YEHTI / SASQUACH/ the chupacarbra or big cats roaming the British countryside,   they might be out there possibility but until someone goes out there and splogges one and has credible photos of one of these mythical creatures ( a relative focus close up scaleable non grainy picture that could be anything in the distance ).  Then who knows what the real truth is. The  cashless society is pretty close now.  I had to go to collect prescriptions earlier and you had to hand your bank card over to the girl who took it into the building to touch swipe it to pay for the prescription.  At Tesco it is pretty much all card now.  As said somewhere it is more socially acceptable to fart rather than cough.

16 minutes ago, Meece said:

Apart from the nutty nonsensical lizard stuff ect most of what he has stated is about right. I'm not a conspiracy  nutter of any sort and dont even consider any of this stuff  but until the last day when the last rocket of people leave a dying planet who knows.  I suppose its like the Loch Ness monster, bigfoot/ YEHTI / SASQUACH/ the chupacarbra or big cats roaming the British countryside,   they might be out there possibility but until someone goes out there and splogges one and has credible photos of one of these mythical creatures ( a relative focus close up scaleable non grainy picture that could be anything in the distance ).  Then who knows what the real truth is. The  cashless society is pretty close now.  I had to go to collect prescriptions earlier and you had to hand your bank card over to the girl who took it into the building to touch swipe it to pay for the prescription.  At Tesco it is pretty much all card now.  As said somewhere it is more socially acceptable to fart rather than cough.

The main difference between David Icke and THL is that he's not anonymous and he makes a ton of money turning out his crankery. If he had a screename instead of a website and decently funded platform he'd fit right in on here. :thumbs:

• Haha 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Always been a fan of his since his stunningly accurate prediction that Cuba, Greece, the cliffs of Dover and a few other places would all suffer an earthquake and sink under the sea on Xmas Day 1991.

On 15/04/2020 at 16:26, ChrisJones said:

The main difference between David Icke and THL is that he's not anonymous and he makes a ton of money turning out his crankery. If he had a screename instead of a website and decently funded platform he'd fit right in on here. :thumbs:

He’s got air guns written all over him 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

Coronavirus: David Icke kicked off Facebook - https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-52501453

Someone didn't like his  loony message and nobled him. Does it strengthen his message of conspiracy at the top.?  Was it the fact that phone masts had been torched or that it was the Jews were responsible. Now I'm not a conspiracy theorist but a black crabby who lives nearby is and he is avidly watching the YouTube theories to set it all straight.

David icke for prime minister ?

The man makes more sense than all our politicians put together, and donald 'lets inject bleach and disinfectant onto our systems' f***ing NUTCASE trump

Edited by shaaark
  • Haha 1
14 hours ago, Meece said:

Coronavirus: David Icke kicked off Facebook - https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-52501453

Someone didn't like his  loony message and nobled him. Does it strengthen his message of conspiracy at the top.?  Was it the fact that phone masts had been torched or that it was the Jews were responsible. Now I'm not a conspiracy theorist but a black crabby who lives nearby is and he is avidly watching the YouTube theories to set it all straight.

It does to the people his market is catered to.

I think the guy is a complete crank but I oppose the fact that they've censored him.

• Thanks 1
6 hours ago, ChrisJones said:

It does to the people his market is catered to.

I think the guy is a complete crank but I oppose the fact that they've censored him.

It's a very difficult one because it's never going to be a case of somone  holding their hands up to admit to controlling anything at all.  IF ; anything like this could be engineered how would anyone control it and how would anyone gain any benifit from it.  All of this conspiracy stuff suits some but when you read or watch about these people who want to live off grid,  on their own,  it's a crap life.  How is it fulfilling to live in places like Alaska or out in the wilderness on your own shit scared of life or population.  It must be like being put in solitary confinement.   Coming back to Icke why come out with all of this stuff apart from creating a following to generate money.  Sheep will buy any old shit.

On 03/05/2020 at 18:10, Meece said:

All of this conspiracy stuff suits some but when you read or watch about these people who want to live off grid,  on their own,  it's a crap life.  How is it fulfilling to live in places like Alaska or out in the wilderness on your own shit scared of life or population.  It must be like being put in solitary confinement. 

The conspiracy stuff can be fun to get into. I did it myself for a bit but then, if you're lucky, you start to see that you're going bonkers and you take a step back. We're not woke we just have an internet connection and we're looking for patterns in pretty much anything.

As far as the living off grid stuff goes I think the reasons are as varied as the people doing it. Reality TV shows aren't going to show an accurate picture of anything and the production companies are well known for staging stuff for the TV audience. We have a lot of Vietnam Vets where I live and a lot of them aren't scared of life but just like the quiet life and solitude of being able to walk in the forest whenever they want without having to deal with people. Not to mention simply watching the world go by in some stunning country! The older I get the more I appreciate it myself. Some will be on the extreme end but that's all you'll see on the telly because extreme is all the masses want to see. No one wants to see a show about 600 people living in the mountains going about their daily lives... especially when it's the same as everyone else's just without all the hassle of living in a city. :laugh:

On 03/05/2020 at 18:10, Meece said:

Coming back to Icke why come out with all of this stuff apart from creating a following to generate money.  Sheep will buy any old shit.

Honestly, mate, I wouldn't be surprised if he believes everything he says. The internet has given him, and many others like him, a platform to prosper. I don't really have an issue with that. He's selling his brand of shite to a willing audience. He's just like a televangelist.

• Thanks 1